Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Stars Celebs Ranaway from Khatron Ke Khiladi

Views: 545  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-18-2024, 09:47 AM

Default TOP 10 Stars Celebs Ranaway from Khatron Ke Khiladi

From Shalin Bhanot getting bitten by scorpions to Aashish Mehrotra incurring several injuries, many celebrities faced dangerous situations while filming for Khatron Ke Khiladi 14. The show’s intense stunts and challenges often lead to unexpected accidents, highlighting the physical risks contestants endure for thrilling entertainment. The shooting is currently on in Romania.

Aashish Mehrotra
Aashish Mehrotra has been severely injured. The actor shared exclusive pictures of bruises on his left arm, detailing that the injury occurred during a horse stunt. The bruises extended down his entire left side. Aashish commented, "Khatron is not easy," adding that his body went into a spasm and his neck couldn't move for two days. He praised the Khatron team for their excellent care and support during his recovery.

Krishna Shroff
Tiger Shroff’s sister, Krishna Shroff, is all set to make her television debut with an adventurous reality show. She also shared pictures of her badly bruised arms, highlighting the intense challenges she faced in the show.

Shalin Bhanot
Shalin Bhanot, currently filming Khatron Ke Khiladi 14 in Romania, posted a picture of a severe facial injury on social media. In a video, he appears with a swollen face and lips. The actor was seen receiving medical attention highlighting the intense nature of the show’s stunts.

Got bitten by scorpions?
Shalin Bhanot was reportedly bitten by over 200 scorpions during a stunt for Khatron Ke Khiladi 14. While competing in Bigg Boss 16, he was offered a role in Khatron Ke Khiladi but declined, saying the show wasn't his thing. This year, however, he accepted the challenge and is giving his all for the show.

Gashmeer Mahajani
Actor Gashmeer Mahajani celebrated his birthday on the sets of the stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi in Romania. He shared a health update, revealing multiple injuries, including a swollen left leg, cuts on his fingers, and a swollen elbow.

Gashmeer has been on pain****ers
In an IANS report, Gashmeer stated, “I am truly grateful for all your love and wishes. I apologise for not replying to each one of you personally, but I am currently dealing with many injuries. My left leg is swollen, my fingers have cuts, my left elbow is swollen, and I am on pain****ers.”

Tags
Khatron Ke Khiladi 14, photos, reality shows, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->