Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts - Vivek Sangle

Views: 721  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-07-2022, 01:08 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts - Vivek Sangle

Actor Vivek Sangle has become a popular face on Marathi television, all thanks to his TV show Bhagya Dile Tu Mala. Vivek, who is currently playing the role of Rajvardhan in the show, spoke exclusively with ETimes TV and spoke about his character's popularity, his show, work experience with Tanvi Mundle, and Nivedita Saraf, interest in working on OTT, and more.

​Popular show

Talking about his show and his popular character, Vivek said, "I am really happy that my show has reached the skies of success. I get really overwhelmed when people appreciate my work and praise me for my character. I am thankful to everyone who supports and inspires me."

​Bond with co-actor Tanvi Mundle

I have a really strong bond with Tanvi. She is bubbly, talkative, and her nature is simple. She is quite active as well. Tanvi loves to talk and because of her presence, the environment on the set becomes happy and lively. Along with it, she is an amazing actress and it is really nice to work with her

​Inspiration from Nivedita Saraf

Vivek further spoke about Nivedita who is playing his on-screen mother Ratnamala in the show. He said, "Nivedita is an outstanding actress. It is my honor to work with her. I still remember when we were shooting our first scene she asked someone to call me into her room. I was worried about what she is going to tell me but I went there and she told me that she wants to rehearse with me a few scenes before going on-screen. I was amazed by her dedication. She is incredible. Her aura is so inspiring."

Interest in OTT and web series

Vivek further said that he has a deep interest in OTT and web series and he would love to be part of it. He said, "I am interested in doing web series because this is the most trending mode of entertainment nowadays. Also, I am comfortable doing bold content if there is a requirement,"

​Thankful to everyone

I am really thankful and grateful to the people who are showering so much love on me. I have struggled hard in my life to reach this stage and I feel blessed. - Interview by Vaishnavi Gavankar

Tags
Actor Vivek Sangle, Actor Vivek Sangle Unknown Facts, Bhagya Dile Tu Mala, marathi, Marathi TV Stars, photos, Vivek Sangle

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->