Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG TOP 10 About Ashok Saraf

Views: 654  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-04-2022, 11:50 AM

Default OMG TOP 10 About Ashok Saraf

Ashok Saraf on celebrating his 75th birthday, completing 50 years in the industry, his struggles and more

Veteran actor Ashok Saraf has turned a year older today (June 4). The renowned actor, who has completed 75 years today, has also completed 50 years of his journey in the entertainment industry. The popular show Chala Hawa Yeu Dya invited Ashok Saraf to celebrate his life and career journey and the senior actor opened up about his journey on the show. Take a look:

​"I am not a comedian, but still, people love my comedy"

• When asked about his decision to accept comedy characters in Marathi films, he said, "I am not a comedian, but still, people love my comedy. I never thought I could do comedy but I have started accepting such roles. People showered so much love on me for my comedy. I have been doing what people loved the most about me and that's why I’m here where I am today. An actor should always do what the people want or expect from him."
First meet with wife Nivedita Saraf

• Ashok Saraf further revealed that he had once blessed his then co-actor and now wife Nivedita Saraf on their first film that she would get a good husband. "In the first film that myself and Nivedita shot together, my first dialogue was, 'May you get a good husband in life’. I never knew this would happen and I would become her husband (He laughs).”
​Kishori Shahane praises Ashok Saraf

• Alka Kubal, who had given several superhit films with Ashok Saraf, revealed on the show that Ashok Saraf never threw any tantrums or never got irritated on the set. She said, "I never saw Ashok Mama in a bad mood. Today actors throw tantrums on the set but he never did that. I have done many films with him and have always seen him staying very focused on his work and done that with a lot of dedication."
Ashok Saraf became a superstar when there were no social media and promotional events: Alka Kubal

• Ashok Saraf became a superstar in the Marathi industry when there was no social media. I’d say it is a real achievement. I remember I was new to the industry and had done only a few projects. One day while travelling on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, Ashok Mama, myself, and Lakshya got down to have a Chai and I witnessed what stardom looks like. When Ashok Saraf and Laxmikant Berde got down from the car, people thronged around them within less than a minute. Ashok mama and Laxmikant greeted them with the same
​An actor should never get tired: Ashok Saraf

• When asked about his success mantra on the show, he said there was no such mantra that he followed. He had always been active in his work and never showed any tiredness on-screen. Elaborating the same he said, "I have always been active in all mediums and never took my work for granted. There is one more reason I completed 50 years in the industry. I always only picked up those roles that were liked by the audience. I only selected such kinds of roles that got immense popularity. I never got irritated with the pressure and never let get anyone irritated.”

Tags
Ashok Saraf, Ashok Saraf New Films, Ashok Saraf New Projects, Ashok Saraf New TV Shows, Chala Hawa Yeu Dya, marathi, Marathi TV Stars, tv stars, Veteran actor Ashok Saraf

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->