Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

New TV Shows/Films - Marathi TV Star Tejashri Pradhan

Views: 507  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-31-2022, 01:22 PM

Default New TV Shows/Films - Marathi TV Star Tejashri Pradhan

Latest News:
  • Exclusive - I’m waiting to get back on TV with an interesting character: Tejashri Pradhan

New TV Shows/Films:
  • Tejashri Pradhan is not a new name in the Marathi telly world. The actress has been winning the hearts of the audience with her TV serials and shows for many decades now. Tejashri was last seen in the show Aggabai Sasubai with Ashutosh Patki and Nivedita Saraf. The actress is now waiting for the right script and role to make her come back yet again on Marathi small screen.
  • In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Tejashri said, "I am eagerly waiting and hoping to be back on TV. I know viewers and my fans are also waiting to see me again on TV but let's hope for the best."
  • Tejashri further said that she would love to play a strong, positive yet inspirational character on-screen on Marathi TV now. She said, "I have not set any boundaries while choosing any particular role but I would love to play a strong and inspirational role or something that can bring a change in the society. I hope that I get one soon. Now, I am just waiting to get back on TV with an interesting character and show."
  • Tejashri made a promise to her fans. "I am eagerly waiting to meet the audience now. I am sure I would not make them wait for more. I will soon surprise them with an interesting character,” Tejashri shared.

Tags
Marathi TV Stars, Tejashri Pradhan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->