Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022-2023: Dance Deewane Juniors Juniors Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Winner, Elimination

Views: 811  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-30-2022, 09:27 AM

Default 2022-2023: Dance Deewane Juniors Juniors Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Winner, Elimination

Latest Update:
  • Today Episode:
  • Dance Deewane Juniors: Shilpa Shetty Kundra dances to 'Main Naagin Tu Sapera'; teases Karan Kundrra saying 'Naagin ko zyada pasand karte hain aap' The entertainment and glamour quotient in the upcoming episode of Dance Deewane Juniors is going to get high this time as Shilpa Shetty Kundra will be seen entering the show as the special guest. The channel released a new promo of the upcoming episode on their social media account in which Shilpa Shetty Kundra can be seen making an entry dancing on the iconic song, Main Naagin Tu Sapera from the Sridevi's hit film, Naagin. She looks stunning in a red Indo-western attire as she dances on the hit title track. At first Karan Kundrra looks stunned, but after he notices that it is Shilpa Shetty Kundrra, he couldn't stop his laughter.
  • The channel released the latest promo from the show wherein Neetu Kapoor can be seen dancing on late husband Rishi Kapoor's popular song, 'Tu Tu TuTu Tara'. In the video, the legendary actress shares with Marzi that 'Tu Tu TuTu Tara' was a huge hit back then and recalls dancing at parties on the same. Marzi quickly responds and asks her to relive those moments.
  • Marzi and Neetu Kapoor go on the stage and the former asks the third judge, Nora Fatehi, to turn photographer for them. To everyone's surprise Nora lies on the stage and turns videographer for Neetu Kapoor and Marzi as they dance on the song from Bol Radha Bol. The duo burn the dancing floor with their moves, while Nora fulfils the duty of the videographer to the T.
  • Recently, on the occasion of Mother's Day, son Ranbir Kapoor sent a special video message for his mother Neetu Kapoor on the show. The video message was played in which Ranbir Kapoor, says, “Namashkar everybody. Mom, you have been my biggest fan and a supporter since my childhood and specially in the last 15 years. And now, it is my turn. I want to become your number 1 fan and I will be one. Happy Mother’s Day ma. I love you and I am very very proud of you.”
  • Neetu Kapoor got emotional seeing this message and then she asked host Karan Kundrra about his mother. Karan said, “She is not here right now. She is somewhere far. It’s been 2-3 years we haven’t been able to meet on Mother’s Day.”
  • Nora performed Lavani along with Geet Kaur Bagga, one of the contestants, and captain Sonali Kar. The three set the stage on fire with their fiery yet graceful dance moves on the Marathi folk beats.
  • Badshah calls Nora Fatehi’s hook steps ‘zameen par pocha maarne wala’; the latter challenges him to do them
Judges:
  • Dance Deewane Juniors is entertaining the audience with its supremely talented contestants and camaraderie between the three judges, Neetu Kapoor, Nora Fatehi and Marzi Pestonji.

Tags
Dance Deewane Juniors, Dance Deewane Juniors 2021, Dance Deewane Juniors 2022, Dance Deewane Juniors Contestants, Dance Deewane Juniors Elimination, Dance Deewane Juniors Live Streaming, Dance Deewane Juniors Participants, Dance Deewane Juniors Today Episode, Dance Deewane Juniors Winner, Marzi Pestonji, Neetu Kapoor, Nora Fatehi, Ranbir Kapoor

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->