Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tamil TV Show - Thendral Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 588  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-15-2022, 02:46 AM

Default Tamil TV Show - Thendral Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • During the pandemic-induced lockdown, we saw several classic TV shows being retelecast on channels. It not only got the TRPs soaring, but also induced a sense of nostalgia among audience, who would have enjoyed these serials back in the days. Joining that list now is two mega hit shows - Kolangal and Thendral. These two serials will be retelecast on one of the popular channels from this Monday in their afternoon prime time slots.
  • Rajaraman S, Business Head of the channel, says, “Kolangal and Thendral have always been the all-time favourite of audiences across the state. With it being telecast on our channel, the fanfare will continue, undoubtedly. Viewers can gear up for a nostalgic ride in the coming weeks.”

About the Show:
  • Starring Shruthi Raj and Deepak Dinkar in the lead, Thendral places the central focus on the education of women. The plot unfolds around Thulasi, whose sole ambition is to pursue her studies and become an engineer. Meanwhile, Thamizh falls for Thulasi and both end up getting married. The rest of the narrative is spun around Thulasi’s trials and tribulations post her marriage and how she spares no effort to achieve her goal.
  • Devayani says, “This show is close to my heart since it marked my television debut. Kolangal had set a benchmark to inspire many women to get out of the comfort of their homes and take the reins of the workplace industry, while balancing both their personal and professional responsibilities. With the show coming back to screen, I am certain it will continue to motivate many more women to be brave and take charge of accomplishing their dreams.”
  • Deepak adds, “Thendral marked my acting debut and it is owing to this show that I have reached great heights in the Tamil GEC space. The show, in my opinion, was the first youthful drama to have aired and showcased the importance of education in women, which still many parts of the country need more awareness about. Hence, I am confident that this show will continue to rule the hearts of the audiences.”
  • WikiPedia Link
Star Cast:
  • Shruthi Raj as Thulasi Thamizharasan (Kuttymma), Thamizharasan's wife, Muthumanikkam and Bhuvana's daughter; Padma's stepdaughter; Mohan, Prabhakar and Pavithra's stepsister; Deepa and Kalyani's best friend
  • Deepak Dinkar as Thamizharasan aka Thamizharasu/Thamizh (Kuttyppa), Thulasi's husband; Rukkumani's son; Lavanya and Puvi's brother.
  • Hemalatha as Deepa Prabhakar; Thulasi and Kalyani's bestfriend; Prabhakar's wife; Varatharajan and Indira's daughter
  • Suzane George/S. R. Kaviya Varshini Arun as Kalyani Mohan; Mohan's wife, Thulasi and Deepa's best friend

Tags
tamil, Tamil TV Shows, Thendral, Thendral New show 2022, Thendral New Story, Thendral Star Cast

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->