Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Telugu TV Show - Mithaikottu Chittemma Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 914  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-22-2021, 07:52 AM

Default Telugu TV Show - Mithaikottu Chittemma Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Latest Update:
  • Nakshatra Srinivas and Rajeev Ravichandra starrer Mithaikottu Chittemma completes 100 episodes
  • The show has recently showcased Chitti accusing Kanthamma of murd*ring Satyavati during the court hearing and also grilling her further about the murd*r.
About the show:
  • The show which premiered on March 29 grabbed the attention of the world with its very first teaser.
  • Mitaikottu Chittemma is all about Chittemma, a self-made village belle who falls in love with a pilot but ends up locking horns with his mother Kanthamma, a notorious politician who leaves no stone unturned to fulfil her political ambitions.
  • It remains to be seen how Chittemma will deal with Kanthamma and her son.
Star Cast:
  • Nakshatra Srinivas and Rajeev Ravichandra
Controversies/ Trolls:
  • One of the episodes of the show became fodder for memes as it showcased Kanthamma trying to make a match for her pilot son (Rajeev Ravichandra) in mid-air.
  • Commenting on the same, Nakshatra told ETimes-TV, "I got to see many trolls on that flight sequence. I got a few forwards in some of our WhatsApp groups also. Many of my friends were like, 'Thank god, you were not a part of the scene'. I do enjoy memes but believe me, our Telugu serials are far better and sensible than anyone. On the flip side, these trolls can help publicise our work like none."
100 Episodes Special:
  • Telugu daily soap Mithaikottu Chittemma, featuring Nakshatra Srinivas and Rajeev Ravichandra in the lead roles, has completed its first milestone of 100 episodes successfully.
  • The channel airing the show has confirmed the same with a poster on its social networking handle. Nakshatra has shared the same on her Instagram stories as well.

Tags
Mithaikottu Chittemma, Mithaikottu Chittemma Articles, Mithaikottu Chittemma Awards, Mithaikottu Chittemma Daily Soap, Mithaikottu Chittemma Daily TV Serial, Mithaikottu Chittemma Forum, Mithaikottu Chittemma Future Story, Mithaikottu Chittemma Gallary, Mithaikottu Chittemma IndiaForum, Mithaikottu Chittemma Interview, Mithaikottu Chittemma Latest Update, Mithaikottu Chittemma New Star Cast, Mithaikottu Chittemma Photos, Mithaikottu Chittemma Pictures, Mithaikottu Chittemma Serial, Mithaikottu Chittemma Serial Star Cast, Mithaikottu Chittemma Shocking News, Mithaikottu Chittemma Social Media updates, Mithaikottu Chittemma Spoiler, Mithaikottu Chittemma Star Cast, Mithaikottu Chittemma Stars, Mithaikottu Chittemma Story, Mithaikottu Chittemma Story sofar, Mithaikottu Chittemma Today Episode, Mithaikottu Chittemma Tomorrow Spoiler, Mithaikottu Chittemma TV Program, Mithaikottu Chittemma TV Show, Mithaikottu Chittemma Videos, Mithaikottu Chittemma Written update, Mithaikottu Chittemma Yesterday Episode, Nakshatra Srinivas, Rajeev Ravichandra, telugu, Telugu TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->