Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Actor Anshumaan Pushkar (Grahan)

Views: 1212  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-08-2021, 12:22 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Actor Anshumaan Pushkar (Grahan)

Meet Grahan Actor Anshumaan Pushkar Who's Garnering Praises For His Performance in Hit Web-Series

Grahan, which is streaming on Disney+Hotstar is based on the book titled '84'. Anshumaan Pushkar, like other actors from the show including Pavan Malhotra and Zoya Hussain, is being appreciated for giving a strong performance in the show. Here's all you need to know about the actor.

Meet Grahan actor Anshumaan Pushkar
Actor Anshumaan Pushkar is currently seen in Disney+ Hotstar's Grahan playing a pivotal role which is being well received and is garnering praises from audiences. Grahan is about a young IPS Officer Amrita Singh who is handed over a special investigation from the past, only to discover her father in the center of this case.

Anshumaan Pushkar joins Pavan Malhotra and Zoya Hussain in hit web-series Grahan
The show also features Pavan Malhotra, Zoya Hussain, Teekam Joshi, and Saidur Rahman. It streams on Disney+ Hotstar VIP. Previously Anshuman was seen in Netlfix's Jamtara and Sony LIV's Kathmandu Connection.

Grahan is streaming on Disney+Hotstar
On sharing his joy of receiving praises he says,'It is really overwhelming for me as being an aspiring actor I always dreamt that one day I will get approval by audience and critics. An actor grows with both applause and criticism, so when you receive appreciation because of your hard work it's a heartwarming and grateful feeling. I'm very thankful to the audience for their kind gesture and support.

Grahan is based on a book titled 84; the audience loves the show
On talking about his preparation for the role he adds, 'GRAHAN is based on a novel titled '84' written by Satya Vyas, and it's a very favoured novel. Generally while depicting a character by reading a script, you create that character by the given brief, scenes, and dialogues.'

Anshumaan Pushkar talks about the audience's response to his series Grahan
Anshumaan adds, 'But when a novel is presented in an audio-visual format, the readers already have visualised the character through the book. Therefore it's an extra responsibility for me to meet the audience's expectations. For that, I read the book thoroughly and several times, my theatre experience and especially director Ranjan Chandel helped me a lot to understand the depth of the role.'

Grahan actor Anshumaan Pushkar talks about bagging the hit series on Disney+Hotstar
On bagging the role in hit web series Grahan, Anshumaan Pushkar says, 'I got a call from Mukesh Chhabra casting company for an audition. I read the novel, and I was truly in love with it. I went through sleepless nights in between my audition and my selection call. I will always be grateful to the director Ranjan Chandel sir for giving me such a prominent character because, after Jamtara, even I was not expecting something totally different and unique role like Rishi Ranjan will be offered to me soon"

All about Grahan actor Anshumaan Pushkar
On the show being successful and receiving the overwhelming response, he states, 'As a team, we were confident about the success of it. We felt strongly that Grahan has great potential because of its beautiful and meaningful story. While we were shooting, I felt the energy and motive that makers and director Ranjan sir understand the emotion and seriousness of the subject and wanted to send a good message to society. And now when we are receiving good reviews, I feel proud that we as a team succeeded and want to send a vote of thanks to everyone for their support.'

Tags
Anshumaan Pushkar, Anshumaan Pushkar TV Shows, Grahan, HotStar, Kathmandu Connection, Next FILMS of Anshumaan Pushkar, Pavan Malhotra, Saidur Rahman, Satya Vyas, Sony Liv, Teekam Joshi, tv stars, Zoya Hussain

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->