Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TV Stars on World Dance Day

Views: 1274  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-29-2021, 05:25 AM

Default TV Stars on World Dance Day

On World Dance Day, we spoke to a few about the same...

Kanica Maheshwari

The Diya Aur Baati Hum actress shares, “Amid the turbulent times that we live in, I felt that I needed to divert my attention from all the bad thoughts. Since I love dancing, I re-acquainted myself with it. It not only keeps me healthy, but has also built a stronger connection between me and God. Learning how to dance helped me beat challenges and acquire a lot of positivity in my life.”

Kanchi Singh

"Since I was relatively free, I learnt classical dancing. I took a six-month course for Bharatnatyam. I always wanted to learn dancing professionally but had never got a chance due to my hectic schedule earlier," Says the Ye Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actress.

Shubhaavi Choksey

The Kasuatii Zindahi Kay actress shares, “Dance has always been an integral part of my life. In fact, time and again, I have gone back to dancing as that truly is my first love, it is my passion and my meditation too! I feel extremely liberated when I dance. With online classes, I got back to doing what I love, during the lockdown."

Karan Khanna

"I have had the opportunity to train with the talented Terrence Lewis. Travelling and shooting invariably led to me taking a break from dance, but the lockdown helped me get back in touch with the form," says the Amma Ke Babu Ki Baby actor.

Kamna Pathak

The Happu Ki Ultan Paltan actress shares, "When we all were restricted to the four walls of our homes, I decided to take up multiple hobbies to keep myself engaged. I normally enjoy singing, but there was this one day where I turned up the music and began to groove. I started dancing my way through the day to escape boredom. I even tried to mimic moves of Rekha ji and Waheeda ji. Now, it has become a routine to dance in my free time to break away from the monotony."

Rohitashv gour

The Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai actor shares, “During the pandemic, I made it my goal to take up multiple learning experiences, one of them being dance. My extremely talented daughter Giti is a beautiful dancer. She asked me to join in on a dance session which I thoroughly enjoyed. My wife too enjoys dancing and I often become her dance partner. It was a lovely way of spending time with my family. I am very keen on keeping up with the online trends too. I am determined to prove the fact that I am capable of being a good dancer kyunki naach gaana sangeet, yehi toh hai zindagi!”

Sunayana Fozdar

The Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actress shares, “The lockdown and this overall period has been stressful for everyone. Dance was something I hadn't done much before, but did during this chaotic time. It was de-stressing, not just physically but mentally too! Dancing is a form of meditation for me. It gets my happy hormones going!"

Tags
Kamna Pathak, Kanchi Singh, Kanica Maheshwari, Karan Khanna, photos, Rohitashv gour, Shubhaavi Choksey, Sunayana Fozdar, tv stars, World Dance Day

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->