Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sanjeeda Shaikh & baby girl Ayra Controversy

Views: 730  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-29-2021, 05:19 AM

Default Sanjeeda Shaikh & baby girl Ayra Controversy

Sanjeeda Shaikh shares a cute video of baby girl Ayra taking a horse ride; writes, ‘My precious’

Actress Sanjeeda Shaikh shared an adorable video of her daughter Ayra taking a horse ride at the beach. The cute video has left everyone including mommy Sanjeeda in awe of her baby girl.
Sanjeeda posted the video on her Instagram handle and captioned it as “My precious (with a heart emoji)” Watch the video here:

Celebs from the television industry couldn’t stop adoring the little princess and dropped praiseworthy comments on Sanjeeda’s post. Dance Deewane 3 judge Dharmesh Yelande wrote, “So cute,” Ayaz Khan said, “Awwww ,” and many others dropped hearts. But actress Karishma Tanna’s comment came as a surprise for everyone, as she expressed her endearment for Ayra. She wrote, “I will eat her up ️.” Sanjeeda’s fans also couldn’t stop gushing over the cute video and dropped hearts and other lovely emojis on the post.
It seems like Sanjeeda’s daughter loves animals. In her earlier post, Sanjeeda shared a video of Ayra feeding a cow. She captioned that post as “MINE ️ #loveanimals”

Sanjeeda has been spending some quality time with Ayra recently. According to reports, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda are living separately. Currently, the former has been taking care of their daughter while living with her. He loves to spend time with her and keeps sharing some endearing moments with her on social media too. Though they live separately, they haven’t issued a public statement about their relationship, as of yet.

Aamir and Sanjeeda tied the knot in March 2012. And the news about their separation and baby girl surfaced in January 2020.

Tags
baby girl Ayra, sanjeeda shaikh, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->