Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Sudesh Lehri

Views: 742  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-19-2021, 05:08 AM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Sudesh Lehri

Comedian Sudesh Lehri shares photo with Krushna Abhishek's twins; jokes, 'Bade hokar apne papa Krushna jaise mat ban na, apni jodi kabhi mat todna'

Comedians Sudesh Lehri and Krushna Abhishek were known as 'Krushna-Sudesh ki jodi.' But their equation changed and news about their split took over the 'jodi'. But the two are very close friends and keep sharing pics mocking their jodi's 'break-up.
Today, Sudesh Lehri took to his Instagram account and shared an old picture with Krushna's twin boys and suggested, on growing up, they shouldn't become like their father and break their pair. At the end, Sudesh also added an emoji with a smirk, and wrote, "Love you 😉@krushna30."

Krushna made a comment on the post saying that the two would be soon seen together on the small screen. He wrote: "Tode se bhi na tute yeh jodi jald he dekhegi saath mein krushna sudesh ki jodi."

Krushna Abhishek and Sudesh Lehri were seen together as a pair in the show, Comedy Circus. Their jodi became very popular but things started to fall apart when they started their new show, The Drama Company. Reportedly, Sudesh was unhappy with Krushna getting all the limelight, and also a remark made by Sudesh about Krushna's wife Kashmera didn't go down well with him.

Speaking about the rift, in an earlier interview with the Times of India, Krushna Abhishek had said, "We have been having differences and ego hassles, but we will resolve it among ourselves. Earlier, we were constantly in touch and would even discuss personal matters. But these days, we don’t communicate beyond work. In fact, Sudesh has barred me from contacting him. If I want to reach him, I have to go through his manager, and that is something I don’t want to do."

Adding further, Krushna had said, "Whatever I have learnt about comedy is because of Sudeshji. During ‘Comedy Circus’, he would get better lines than me, but I never complained. A comedy show is not run by an individual, it requires teamwork. I can’t help it if people are calling ‘The Drama Company’ my show. I play the central character in every skit. I understand that he too, vies for equal screen space and importance, as we have always been called Krushna-Sudesh ki jodi."

Seems like they have buried the hatchet and are back to being friends.
Read AlsoKapil Sharma's fan wants to work with him; the former says 'Mai to khud ghar pe baitha hun'

End of the article

Tags
Sudesh Lehri, sudesh lehri and krishna, sudesh lehri children, sudesh lehri daughter, sudesh lehri family, sudesh lehri income, sudesh lehri wife

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->