Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Jaan Kumar Sanu

Views: 936  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-15-2021, 04:05 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Jaan Kumar Sanu

Latest Update:
  • I can never be a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi, I'm too scared of insects
  • Eijaz Khan, Pavitra Punia, Naina Singh and Shardul Pandit shower BB14 friend Jaan Kumar Sanu with their love on his birthday.
  • Bigg Boss 14 fame Jaan Kumar Sanu has turned 27 today (April 15). The singer is garnered with love, wishes and some sweet notes from his BB friends as he celebrates.
About Khatron Ke Khiladi 11:
  • He enjoys watching reality shows and is looking forward to Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. So who is he supporting? "Abhinav Shukla. His lifestyle, habits and hobbies are all perfect for a show like KKK. He loves outdoors, camping and has a lot of love for animals. His fitness levels are high and he has a good physique," he says.
  • Jaan can never see himself being a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi. "Never, I don't want to be part of KKK. I am very scared of insects and I just can't let them crawl over my body. Even in the BB house, we were sleeping outside for the first few days, in the garden area, and when we woke up, there used to be insects and monkeys. I used to get very scared. If I can't handle that, I surely can't be a part of KKK. If the show had only physical stunts then I could do that."
  • On the work front, Jaan is busy with his music. "I am working on a few things and also waiting for that one call which can give me a big break in Bollywood," he signs off.

About Bigg Boss 14 Experience:
  • Jaan Kumar Sanu, who was the first contestant to be introduced in Bigg Boss 13, had a good stint on the reality show. His calmness and sweet nature was appreciated by the audiences, but it didn't work too much in his favour and he was eliminated a few weeks later. Talking about it, Jaan says, "In the Bigg Boss house, I was very sweet and nice to all, which sometimes backfired on me. People often mistake silence for weakness.
  • That's one of the things I learnt in BB. But I still wouldn't change for the world. I am still the same person that you saw in the BB house. I like being polite and sweet and that's not going to change. I used to see things from my perspective and the way I am, I thought everyone's the same. But that's not the case and this is something I realised after seeing people closely in that house." He will not change anything about himself, but he has become a tad smarter now. "I understand these things better now; I have become smarter," says the singer.

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Jaan Kumar Sanu, jaan kumar sanu - wikipedia, jaan kumar sanu age, jaan kumar sanu and nikki, jaan kumar sanu instagram, jaan kumar sanu net worth, jaan kumar sanu parents, jaan kumar sanu wife, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->