Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 Controversies of Ariah Agarwal (Prem Bandhan Actress)

Views: 785  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-12-2021, 01:15 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Ariah Agarwal (Prem Bandhan Actress)

Prem Bandhan actress Ariah Agarwal gets to sport two haldi looks in the show

Ariah Agarwal, who is seen currently seen in Ekta Kapoor’s Prem Bandhan as Shweta, is looking radiant in her recent pictures on social media. The actress is sporting two types of yellow outfits and we have it, it’s from her show Prem Bandhan.
Ariah is excited about her haldi get-up and told ETimes TV, “Yellow is my favourite colour. And I got to wear floral jewellery. It’s giving me all summer bride feels.”

Explaining more about the sequence, she shared, “I am sporting two haldi looks. I am getting married in the show and the first haldi gets cancelled and hence the second haldi function.”

While in one of the looks she opted for a traditional yellow lehenga and floral jewellery, the second look consisted of a contemporary ruffle skirt and top look and pearl jewellery.

Ariah also gives inputs for her hairstyle and says, “I do my own makeup. In one look, I kept sunset eyes – pink, orange and red eyes. And I look was gold and glam smokey eye look. I kept nude lips.”

Ariah recently recovered from Covid-19 and back on the sets to work full-fledged. She shared how the quarantine period took a toll on her mental health and was also sceptical about going back to the sets as she thought she might spread the infection.

But all is well and she is shooting keeping in mind all the precautions and guidelines.

Read AlsoGauahar Khan praises hubby Zaid for making every short trip feel like honeymoon; says, 'Everyday is as sweet as honey and every moment feels like I’m over the moon'

End of the article

Tags
Ariah Agarwal, Prem Bandhan, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->