Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gujarati TV show 'Suri' (Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update)

Views: 843  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2021, 01:16 PM

Default Gujarati TV show 'Suri' (Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update)

Janak celebrates Suri's 500 episodes in a unique way

We recently reported about Colors Gujarati's popular show Suri...Lavshe Sapna Ni Savaar completing 500 episodes. Janak Thakkar, who plays Sarpanch in the show -- decided to take the celebrations in a different and eco-friendly manner. He went to a school near Gandhinagar and planted trees as well as spent some quality time with students there. He had a fun time and even clicked selfies with the kids.
He shares, "I always believe in sharing the happiness and that's why this was a very interesting way to celebrate 500 episodes' of my show." We absolutely respect the thoughts!

End of the article

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2021, 01:17 PM

Suri to complete 500 episodes

Popular show on Colors Gujarati 'Suri Laavshe Sapna Ni Savaar' will complete 500 episodes this week. It is a wonderful story about a girl Suri from a small village of Kutch as she fights a battle of right to education. Her innocence wins hearts of viewers and the problems highlighted in the story about tough life in Kutch as well as villagers addressing other social issues – no wonder the show is one of the successful shows. Talking about achieving this milestone, actor Janak Thakkar, who plays the role of Sarpanch in this show and supports this kid's dream shares, "It has been a wonderful journey to be the part of Suri. People have started recognizing me more as 'Sarpanch' than any other role or my real name. There have been a lot of learnings from this show."

End of the article

Tags
Gujarati, Gujarati TV Shows, Janak Thakkar, North TV Shows, Suri, Suri TV Show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->