Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Jasmin Bhasin

Views: 3481  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-20-2021, 01:27 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Jasmin Bhasin

Latest Update:
  • Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar had a grand wedding ceremony on July 16.
  • The pictures of #TheDisHulWedding are dreamy and it was no less than a proper romantic Bollywood film. Rahul Vaidya’s best friends from Bigg Boss 14, Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin were present with the couple since their wedding day but the other Bigg Boss 14 gang attend the sangeet party post wedding. Yes, Rahul and Disha had a post wedding sangeet ceremony. Bigg Boss 14 contestants were spotted happily dancing and enjoying at this sangeet ceremony and it looked like a BB14 reunion party. And this #DisHul and #JasLy picture from the sangeet ceremony grabs all the attention.
    Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin's lovey-dovey picture from #DisHul's sangeet party make us wish to see them married soon.
  • Bigg Boss fame Jasmin Bhasin has turned 31. The actress is currently in Goa with boyfriend Aly Goni, his sister Illham and their friends. They brought in her birthday at midnight with a beautiful cake that had lots of edible flowers.
  • Jasmin Bhasin shares a romantic date's photograph with boyfriend Aly Goni; reminisces the pre-covid days - Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin took a trip down the memory lane and shared a romantic date's photograph with boyfriend Aly Goni on social media. The actress wrote about how things were different before the pandemic could hit us.
  • Jasmin goes for a 'desi kudi' look as she posts an image from upcoming music video -Bhasin will be a part of an upcoming music video with creators, Gurnazar Chatta, Gurinder Bawa and singer Asees Kaur.
  • It is amazing to see that actors from Bigg Boss 14 are getting more and more work than one can imagine where on one hand, we saw actor and winner of the show, Rubina Dilaik starring in a music video and making her comeback to Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii; while on other hand Jasmin Bhasin starred in a music video with Aly Goni. Now, the actor continues to be on a roll and has already worked on another music video.
  • Bhasin will be a part of an upcoming music video with creators, Gurnazar Chatta, Gurinder Bawa and singer Asees Kaur. The video seems to be ready as Bhasin released her look from the same. For this one, Bhasin goes to her roots of being a Punjabi and adopts a desi look- With an array of music videos being hip, trendy and western-styled, it will be interesting and fresh to see a video rooted in the heartland of India.
  • Jasmin Bhasin shines in 'Pani Di Gal' playing her Punjabi-self -Pani Di Gal takes a different route is being taken and a story is being told by between a simple Punjabi girl and a simple Punjabi guy.
  • Jasmin Bhasin on spending time with Aly Goni and his family: During pandemic people are suffering from loneliness; I feel fortunate to be with them at this time

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-20-2021, 01:28 PM

Jasmin Bhasin talks about future - being an actor, wife & having kids

She opened up about her ambition as an actor, being a doting wife and having kids. However, she first talked about her angst with Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla.

Bigg Boss 14 may have ended but it managed to give actor Jasmin Bhasin another push of popularity and love even though she was one of the big names in the TV industry. While her own stint in the show has received a mixed response, her story with Aly Goni was adored in the show and continues to go stronger than ever. Talking about her future in an interview with ETimes, she opened up about her ambition as an actor, being a doting wife and having kids. However, she first talked about her angst with Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla.

Talking about it, she said,
Quote:
"Well, as a person I choose to ignore negativity, so I don’t know what has been going around. I was the first person to hug and congratulate Rubina when she won the trophy and didn’t have any angst against them after the show. That was my way of showing I don’t hold any grudges. Yes, there was one post of Aly and I where Rubina didn’t tag me and tagged only Aly. Honestly, she could have forgotten and that doesn’t bother me. I am very happy they made a beautiful reel on our song and shared and promoted it."
Talking about why she thinks Bigg Boss couples are being roped in music videos for the past couple of years, she said,
Quote:
"The chemistry between' Bigg Boss' couples is compelling, that’s why. Like, Aly and I share this amazing chemistry since we were friends since many years and now we are in love. So, obviously that reflects on screen because its natural and organic, and people love watching it. Some other couples like Paras Chabbra and Mahira Sharma, Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill, have really nailed that chemistry too."

Courtesy : Jasmin Bhasin Instagram
Old 03-22-2021, 12:36 PM

Bigg Boss 14 contestant Jasmin Bhasin says ''I am interested to explore Punjabi films'' - Jasmin Bhasin recently got talking about her focus in her career going forward and exploring Punjabi films.

Actress Jasmin Bhasin managed to make it to the headlines with her stint in Bigg Boss 14 and ever since she has been in the news constantly. The actress also did a music video with Aly Goni, her first project post the show, titled Tera Suit, and it has managed to create wonders. And now, she will soon be seen in a Punjabi music video, photos of which, she shared on social media. Speaking about her career focus now, Jasmin said,
Quote:
''I am a greedy actor and irrespective of the medium or platform I will only evaluate the character I will get to play. I am a greedy actor and any role which will put me out of my comfort zone I will be interested. I love my fans and would love to entertain them with my work.”
Quote:
Jasmin also added, ''Off-late, I have been also receiving a lot of offers from Punjabi film industry and I am keen to explore it. There is no problem with the language as I understand and can speak Punjabi. The film industry in Punjab is already big and it’s getting bigger, let’s hope something good materialises.”
Jasmin will also be seen in a couple of more music videos soon, one of which is Punjabi.
Old 04-01-2021, 11:58 AM

Jasmin Bhasin shines in 'Pani Di Gal' playing her Punjabi-self

Pani Di Gal takes a different route is being taken and a story is being told by between a simple Punjabi girl and a simple Punjabi guy.

Actor Jasmin Bhasin was undoubtedly one of the most popular contestants in Bigg Boss 14 and while her stint and actions had a mixed response, she continues to be loved by millions. Since her exit from the show, Bhasin has been on an absolute roll and has starred in multiple music videos already. And now another one of the actor's video recently came out in the form of Pani Di Gal.

The song is performed by Maninder Bhuttar who also features in the video alongside Bhasin while the female vocals are sung by Asees Kaur and the music is provided by MixSingh. These days, we have seen multiple music videos and there is a pattern to them with barely any differences. You have flashy and glitzy looks and clothes with the performers looking at the camera while they sing and dance. But in Pani Di Gal, a different route is being taken and a story is being told by between a simple Punjabi girl and a simple Punjabi guy.

Bhasin looks absolutely beautiful in her Indian attire and all three of her looks in the video are equally resplendent. Given that she naturally is Punjabi helps the cause and this story of a possessive yet lovable girl and the guy she loves ends up being a sweet one. The song itself is hummable and while there aren't any big surprises than the usual Punjabi treatment but it still makes an impact-

Bhasin already had two videos out and given her social media posts recently, she has another one coming soon too where she plays a 'desi kudi.' We certainly cannot for that too.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:25 PM

Bigg Boss 14 duo Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni all set for their next music video?

Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni did their first music video post Bigg Boss 14, titled Tera Suit and it was an absolute hit. And now, it looks like they are onto their next.

Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni have been in the news ever since their stint in Bigg Boss 14 and the two have managed to win hearts with their time on the show. Both of them realised their feelings for each other while they spent time apart during their journeys and finally, they confessed their feelings for each other and that is how fans shipped them as JasLy, sending them all the love and appreciation.

Post the show, we saw them feature in a music video titled Tera Suit by Tony Kakkar and it became an almost instant hit with the fans. While they continue to bask in the success of the show as well as the music video, it looks like they are onto their next now as they were snapped at the airport.

While talking to the paps, both of them posed for photos and were all smiles. When quizzed about doing a project again, Aly briefly mentioned how they are both heading for the shoot of their next only, and well, it sure has their fans smiling and beaming with joy. In fact, there have been reports as to how they both may be seen in about 5 music videos together and it is going to be interesting to see how all that rolls outs.
Old 04-11-2021, 03:47 PM

Jasmin and Aly's Dubai Vacation is Surely Setting Couple Goals - Bigg Boss 14 fame Jasmin Bhasin and Any Goni are one of the most adorable couples and currently, they are enjoying some quality time together in Dubai. The couple took to social media sharing some of the pictures from their vacations.

Aly-Jasmin are holidaying in the Dubai
Jasmin and Ali took to Instagram sharing some of the pictures from their vacation.

Jasmin and Aly share a glimpse of their Dubai holiday
In the pictures, the duo can be seen posing in a desert.

Jasmin and Aly's Dubai pictures are setting couple goals
Jasmin and Aly's adorable pictures will surely make you feel envy
One of Jasmin and Aly's fan commented 'A hot pair', while another one wrote, 'Laila-Majnu goals'

Aly Goni poses on the sand as she enjoys vacation in Dubai
Fans were quick to shower love and flood the comment section of Jasmin and Aly's post with heart emojis.

Aly enjoy a desert safari in Dubai
Aly and Jasmine share photos in stylish attires from Dubai
It was in the Bigg Boss house that Jasmin and Aly realised their love for each other.

Fans shower love on Aly and Jasmin's Dubai tour pictures
Even after the Bigg Boss, both have been spotted several times - even on dinner dates.
Old 04-16-2021, 04:38 AM

Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin helps boyfriend Aly Goni and family to prep for Iftaar feast; the latter's sister shares a cute video of him giving orders

Bigg Boss 14 love birds Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni, who were holidaying together in Dubai have returned to India. The couple has been spending time with each other ever since they come out of the Bigg Boss 14 house. Aly and Jasmin have joined the former's family and Aly's sister shared an adorable video of them prepping up for Iftaar feast.

The holy month of Ramadan has started and Jasmin in the video is seen helping Aly and family in the kitchen to prepare food for the iftaar. In the video, Aly can be seen giving orders and instructing Jasmin and she playfully pushes him away. Their cute banter and chemistry is not to be missed. In the video, everyone is seen busy making arrangements for the iftaar meal to break the fast.

Aly's sister shared the video on her Instagram account and had a hilarious caption for the same. She even welcomed Jasmin and Aly home. Sharing the video Ilham wrote, "Iftaar ki tayaari ho rahi hai ��. Look at Aly giving orders and Jasmin giving it back and jehanzeb ke 2 rupees kaato acting ke����. Welcome home you lovely people. #ramadankareem #ramadanmubarak @sheikhjhanzeb @alygoni @jasminbhasin2806."

Recently while talking to Bombay Times, Jasmin had opened up about her relationship with Aly and also about their marriage plans, "Both Aly and I are strong individuals and do not want to complicate our relationship. We are happy being the way we are and do not want to overthink about it at this juncture. It’s a new phase in our lives which is very beautiful and we both want to enjoy and live this to the fullest. Marriage is a big decision and will happen only when it has to happen. We are watching how things go further and take its due course," she said.
Old 04-25-2021, 05:11 AM

Jasmin Bhasin, Karishma Tanna express distress over heart-wrenching nationwide situation, say, 'mask up'

The recent surge in COVID-19 cases in India and the horrific situation that the country is in, has left every citizen including television celebrities disturbed. TV actors and actresses are not missing any chance of spreading awareness about the precautions that each citizen should take to keep themselves protected from the virus. A few days back many expressed their distress at the current situation and raised concern about the shortage of beds and oxygen in the country.

Aware of the effect that their word might have at least on their fans and followers, recently, Karishma Tanna and Jasmin Bhasin took the initiative to ask everyone to keep themselves confined to their homes to stay safe from the novel coronavirus. Jasmin took to her Twitter handle and expressed how heartbreaking it is for her to watch people of the nation suffering every day. Sending her prayers to each and everyone and requesting everyone to follow the safety measures, she wrote, “It breaks my heart everyday to read and watch how covid patients are suffering. Guys please be safe. We are failing but we can still win over this virus by following safety measures and completely avoid stepping out for a while. My prayers with all those who are suffering.”

Karishma Tanna also Tweeted about the suffering of the people worldwide. Taking to her Twitter handle she told everyone to mask up and take care. She wrote,
Quote:
“What’s happening to the world? It breaks my heart to see so many people suffering from Covid. Pl guys mask up tc stay safe stay home.”
Old 04-29-2021, 05:22 AM

Exclusive - Jasmin Bhasin on spending time with Aly Goni and his family: During pandemic people are suffering from loneliness; I feel fortunate to be with them at this time

Bigg Boss 14's Jasmin Bhasin, who recently appeared in a music video opposite real-life boyfriend Aly Goni is loved for her performance in the song. This is the second time, that the couple has featured in a song together after coming out of the BB 14 house. Jasmin, who is currently spending time with Aly and his family in Jammu joined ETimes TV and talked about her experience of shooting for the song during the pandemic, her bond with Aly's family and being around them.
Speaking about shooting the song in Jaipur, Jasmin shared,
Quote:
"Honestly, the second wave of Covid-19 that we are witnessing is so bad that you are not safe even inside your own house. Because eventually you will need things to live, eat and for your survival in the house. Right now, the virus is everywhere and we don’t know who will carry it to us and how. It is a very difficult phase and right now each and every family at least has one Covid patient be it my family or Ali’s. We are expose to virus but the show must go on. As an artist this is the first thing that we always learn. What we are trying to do in the pandemic is to go that extra mile and bring entertainment in the lives of the audience. This also becomes our responsibility because if we as artists don’t do it who else will and we try our best to protect ourselves. It is not easy to shoot in such circumstances and we know we are risking our lives. But who else will do it, if we won’t. We are entertainers and this is the least we can do for our fans. And we feel great when our hard work gets recognition and acceptance from fans like our new song Tu Bhi Sataya Jaayega is receiving or what our past projects have got. I think everything is worth it as long as we are loved."
While Jasmin and Aly's last song was a peppy, fun number, this one if full of emotional scenes. When asked, if Aly played any prank on her and how it was shooting with him, she said, "No, (laughs). Aly is the most professional actor and we are very particular about our work. The moment we are on the set, we see camera we only remember our characters. We were actors first and friends later. It was all good."
Talking about spending time with Aly and his family during the holy month of Ramzan, the actress said,
Quote:
"It’s always fun to be around family, friends and the people you love. During this pandemic most people are suffering from loneliness, being alone or being locked into the houses. Touchwood, fortunately we made the right decision and came to Jammu to Aly’s family and because of that we are not going through the emotion of loneliness. We are happy that we are around family and friends and it’s lovely. I feel fortunate and it’s a blessing that in such a tough situation and the time we are going through we are with our loved ones."
On being asked if things have changed between Aly and her after confessing feelings and love for each other, the actress said,
Quote:
"Honestly, when we came together and started staying we also thought it will be a new chapter but nothing has changed. Everything is same between Aly and me. The understanding, chemistry, fights, disputes, leg pulling and everything is same and it’s all cool."
Jasmin, who shares a great bond with Aly and his family and especially with his sister Ilham calls his family cool and chilled out,
Quote:
"Aly, his family are not people who I met yesterday. I have known them since last three years now. Also, there is not formality between us or we don’t pretend to be like that. We were friends and were around always. Aly’s family is very cool, chilled out, sweet, good people. It’s fun to be around them. What makes me comfortable and what has always been important for me is vibe and energy of the people. Everybody around me here has a great positive vibe and energy," concluded Jasmin.

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, How did Aly and Jasmin meet, How much does Jasmin Bhasin earn, How much is Hina Khan paid for Bigg Boss, Is Ali and Jasmine relationship, Is Aly Goni dating Jasmine, Is Bigg Boss show scripted, Is Jasmin a Sikh Bhasmin, Is Jasmin Bhasin coming back, Jasmin Bhasin, Life After, tv stars, What did Vikas say about Jasmin and Aly, What happened to Jasmine in Bigg Boss, What is the age of Jasmin Bhasin, What is the current TRP of Bigg Boss 13, What is the religion of Jasmine, Which car does Jasmin Bhasin have, Who Is Highest Paid in BB14, Who Is Highest Paid in Bigg Boss 13, Who is Jasmin Bhasin best friend, Who is Jasmin sister, Who is Jasmine in Bigg Boss, Who is the winner of Bigg Boss 14 2021, Who will leave Bigg Boss 14, Why did Aly Goni cry in Bigg Boss, Why did Salman cry for Jasmine, Why Salman Khan is crying, Why was Salman Khan crying in Bigg Boss, Will Jasmin Bhasin re enter Bigg Boss

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->