Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Sonali Phogat

Views: 1139  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-01-2021, 12:32 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss 14 - Sonali Phogat

Latest Update :
  • Sonali Phogat also attended the sangeet along with her daughter. Arshi Khan looked super-excited at the party. -
  • Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar had a grand wedding ceremony on July 16. The pictures of #TheDisHulWedding are dreamy and it was no less than a proper romantic Bollywood film. Rahul Vaidya’s best friends from Bigg Boss 14, Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin were present with the couple since their wedding day but the other Bigg Boss 14 gang attend the sangeet party post wedding. Yes, Rahul and Disha had a post wedding sangeet ceremony. Bigg Boss 14 contestants were spotted happily dancing and enjoying at this sangeet ceremony and it looked like a BB14 reunion party. And this #DisHul and #JasLy picture from the sangeet ceremony grabs all the attention.
  • After appearing in Bigg Boss 14, politician and actress Sonali Phogat was recently seen in a music video where she looked completely different. The actress, who has undergone a drastic transformation after coming out of the reality show left everyone surprised with her new avatar in the song. However, Sonali got massively trolled for dressing up in western outfits and dancing in the music video and also had to face comments on marital status and age shaming her.
  • Sonali had a great time working on the song and also spoke how her social media following has gone to 2.5 lakh from zero,
  • Bigg Boss 14’s Sonali Phogat wants to shift to Mumbai to pursue her acting career

• Sonali Phogat, who entered the Bigg Boss 14 house as a wild card entry, is now planning to pursue her passion for acting and is looking for a house in Mumbai. BT spoke to the actress-politician from Haryana about her future plans. Excerpts...
Interview After Bigg Boss 14 Exit:
  • Now that Bigg Boss is over, are you looking at pursuing acting, something that you have done in the past?Yes, I want to pursue acting and do more work here. There are a few offers that are coming my way, let’s see. I want to do good roles with good people in the industry. Since childhood, I wanted to be an actor and I did a few roles, but later, I didn’t get too many opportunities and I even got busy with my political career. Now, I want to get back to acting.
  • TV is known for its family dramas, naagin-daayan sagas and saas-bahu shows. Where do you see yourself fitting in? I want to do a woman-centric role, maybe a story of a lady who has gone through a lot of difficulties in life and how she battles them.
  • What about your political career? I will always continue my political career. I feel responsible for those people who have chosen me, so I would like to continue with that as well.
  • How do you plan to balance your acting and political career?It will be difficult and the responsibilities will increase, but kuch paane ke liye kuch mehnat toh karni padti hai. I also believe that once a person dreams and wishes to do something, one can always do it because their passion drives them towards it.
  • In the past, did you consciously quit acting at some point?Not really. I got into politics in 2008 and the people in my party knew about my interest in acting and I was a model, too. But later, my priority became politics and I gave less time to acting. However, I have always been an artiste at heart. So, I tried to balance things even then. I did TV shows like Tashan-E-Ishq (2015) and Amma (2016). I did a Satish Kaushik film in Haryanvi, titled Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti (2019). I was also a small part of the film, P Se Pyaar, F Se Farraar (2018) with Jimmy Shergill. But now, I wish to give more time to acting. I am looking for a house in Mumbai, so that I can settle here and have my home here as well as in Haryana.
  • How much has Bigg Boss helped you?I feel more people know me now. Earlier, only people in Haryana knew me and the ones who were a part of politics.
  • You mentioned earlier that you are a fan of Salman Khan, did you get a chance to talk to him post the show?Usually, people in politics don’t say out loud who their favourite actors are, but I didn’t think about it that way. When I saw him, I couldn’t stop myself and on the show, I told him how much I adore him. I told him about my wish to work with him. He mentioned that, ‘You are very bindaas and you say what you feel. You are entertaining and you will get a lot of work in this industry.’ It felt nice to hear him say that.
About Music video & Western outfits
  • "I have tried new looks in the song as per the director's requirement. I am seen in western avatar and as you have seen in Bigg Boss house also I enjoyed being dressed in fashionable outfits and look presentable. But there are people who keep commenting and they say ‘iss age mein aap ko Shobha nahi deta iss tarah ke kapde (they try to tell me to act as per my age). I really don’t care about their comments because the people who love me are more as compared to the haters. Log toh kahenge logon ka kaam hai kehna,"

• Hukum Ka Ikka and Deep Sisai Presenting "Afeem (Full Video)" a New Haryanvi Songs Haryanavi 2021. Afeem Haryanvi Song Sung by Raj Mawar. Starring with Sonali Phogat & Binder Danoda. Music given by Raj Mawar. Penned by Binder Danoda. This Song Directed by Ameet Choudhary. For Latest Haryanvi Songs and Videos Please Subscribe to Our Channel "Hukum Ka Ikka".
Commenting on the trolls:
  • "I would like to say to the haters Jalti hai duniya jalane waala chahiye. This song goes for me because I keep trying new things and there are a few people who like trolling me. When I did the music video, I had this thought that people who trolled me when I was inside BB 14 or when I came out of the show would be once again at it. They abused me and age shamed me after the song was released. I don’t understand that if I have aged, does that mean I can’t work in the industry. I don’t have an answer for this. I have not seen such comments on my page particularly, but when I see other social media accounts sharing my song or pictures, I find these comments there. There are so many negative comments and I don’t understand how anyone can write such nasty stuff. But then I don’t react to it because I know they don’t know me completely and have only seen me in the Bigg Boss house. So I concentrate on the love that I get from my fans."

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-10-2021, 12:36 PM

Sonali Phogat: My daughter is inclined towards politics but she’s also interested in acting

Sonali Phogat, who had entered Bigg Boss 14 as a wild card contestant this season, left the reality show in just a few weeks. Now, she plans to stay back here in Mumbai to make her mark in television and Bollywood. But what’s interesting is how her daughter Yashodhara seems to be following in her mother’s footsteps. When asked if she plans to venture into politics or pursue acting, Sonali shared, “My daughter is very young and still studying, but currently she seems to be inclined towards politics. However, when an acting offer came her way, she didn’t say no.”
Quote:
“Yashodhara recently got the offer to portray a 14-year-old girl, who is the lead character of the film. And I will be playing her mother in that film. I’ve agreed to do this project with her, but since her exams will get over in March, we’ll probably start shooting after that. When I see her dancing in the house, I feel she’s way better than me in this field. Yashodhara didn’t say no to this film, so I think that she’s interested in acting as well,”
Sonali added.
So what did Sonali’s family have to say about her recent stint in Bigg Boss 14?
Quote:
“My daughter was following the show and she used to sit with my sisters and mother every day to watch it. She liked watching me on TV and when I used to be sad in the house, she would get upset, too. Also, her father wanted me to go to Bigg Boss once in this lifetime to understand how people are, and I did that and understood how people target each other in that game to get ahead. I was very real in the house, so my family loved watching me,” she signed off.

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Life After, Sonali Phogat

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->