Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ali Merchant to launch 'AlSara'....

Views: 2141  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-08-2009, 03:10 PM

Default Ali Merchant to launch 'AlSara'....

Ali Merchant
who was last seen in 9X' Rubii has suddenly gotten busy after lying low for few months. The actor who is all set to enter as the new lead in Sahara One's Ghar Ek Sapna is planning to expand his avenues to construction business too.

The young lad who is basically from a business oriented family now plans to construct buildings. "This project of mine will be named 'AlSara' which is got by combining my name and Sara's name", quips Ali.

"I have spacious land areas at Neral, which is near Matheran. I am going to Matheran next week to finalize things. I plan to launch my project somewhere in April. I will be inviting all my friends - Jatin, Priya, Jay basically my entire gang, and will be inviting media too", adds the actor.

When asked whether the actor will build corporate firms, he quips, "No, there is a high demand for colleges there, and I plan to make one for the people there".

Well, we wish Ali all the very best for this venture of his!!

Tags
9x tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->