Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

CM Punk On Drew McIntyre’s Win Over Brock Lesnar: “I Wish He Would Stop Being So Nega

Views: 783  
Old 04-10-2020, 07:33 AM

Default CM Punk On Drew McIntyre’s Win Over Brock Lesnar: “I Wish He Would Stop Being So Nega

Last weekend, we witnessed WWE’s main event Wrestlemania 36 and it was a bit unusual with new concepts being introduced. Out of all matches, Brock Lesnar and Drew McIntyre’s match for Championship came as a big surprise and fans too exploded the social media with their reactions. Now, WWE superstar CM Punk has congratulated the rising superstar McIntyre and also has a piece of advice for him.

On Twitter, CM Punk was indulged in a Questions and Answers’ session and one of his fans asked him about Drew McIntyre’s victory over Brock Lesnar. Punk replied, “What about Drew McIntyre as the new champ? Good for him! Congratulations Drew McIntyre. I wish he would stop being so negative about himself. I see him say all kinds of things, nasty things about him. Like if he had been given an opportunity a few years ago, saying he would have sucked. That’s no attitude to have.”

CM Punk On Drew McIntyre’s Win Over Brock Lesnar: “I Wish He Would Stop Being So Negative About Himself”
This is what CM Punk thinks about Drew McIntyre as the new WWE Champion pic.twitter.com/mhrfukbDeS

— Alastair McKenzie (@Mckenzieas93) April 8, 2020

Trending

We have earlier seen, McIntyre criticizing himself for not able to give it his best shot during his initial run in the company.

Meanwhile, recently McIntyre revealed making a huge mistake after celebrating his victory in the ring. While talking to ESPN, Drew stated that he broke one of the rules of WWE and it just happened in a wave of spontaneity. He said, “One of our rules in WWE is that you don’t look down the camera and break the fourth wall like you wouldn’t do in a movie. But I couldn’t help myself. In that moment, I just wanted to thank everybody for supporting me, for supporting WWE during this time and choosing WWE to take your mind off these difficult times. I wanted to let everyone know how I felt, and I’m so glad we kept that in the show. I wasn’t sure if it would be edited, because I really meant it.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post CM Punk On Drew McIntyre’s Win Over Brock Lesnar: “I Wish He Would Stop Being So Negative About Himself” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum