Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kapil Sharma Rubbishes The Rumours That Animals Spread COVID-19: “When Something Like

Views: 1055  
Old 03-30-2020, 07:32 AM

Default Kapil Sharma Rubbishes The Rumours That Animals Spread COVID-19: “When Something Like

While the widespread of COVID-19 has been claiming lives and leaving many ill, there have been a lot of misconceptions related to the same that are going viral. Talking about the same is actor-comedian Kapil Sharma, who is strictly following the lockdown and also feels people should not believe all the rumours.

Kapil Sharma recently in an interview spoke about his experience in quarantine and how he is spending it. The comedian also addressed the fact that whenever there is a situation as huge as this, rumours are bound to float and we must not believe all of them.

Kapil Sharma Rubbishes The Rumours That Animals Spread COVID-19: “When Something Like This Happens…”In an interview with Pinkvilla, when asked about the rumours that pets can contract the virus and spread it, Kapil said, “It was a rumour. When something like this happens, there are always rumours. Some people must have spread these false rumours. It’s nothing like that. It’s stupid for someone to believe these rumours! There are pets in my house as well.”

Further explaining how he has a baby in his house and that he is aware of everything, he added, “There is a small baby in our house. I will obviously be aware of the fact if it was true. We would have taken the necessary precautions. Coronavirus doesn’t spread due to pets. We should all take care of our pets and even offer food to stray dogs. You will get good blessings, believe me.”

The Kapil Sharma Show host further spoke about how he has made special arrangements as there is a newborn in the house. The comedian is optimistic that this too shall pass if we take necessary precautions.

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum