Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Chris Evans, Daniel Craig’s Knives Out To Get A Sequel? Director Rian Johnson REVEALS

Views: 613  
Old 12-07-2019, 06:15 AM

Default Chris Evans, Daniel Craig’s Knives Out To Get A Sequel? Director Rian Johnson REVEALS

Director Rian Johnson of “Knives Out” is open to the idea of making a sequel of the ****** mystery starring Daniel Craig and Chris Evans. He says it would be interesting to explore a whole new set of new mystery.

“I don’t even think of it as a sequel but as another mystery, in the same way, Agatha Christie said,” Johnson told IANS.

Chris Evans, Daniel Craig’s Knives Out To Get A Sequel? Director Rian Johnson REVEALS!“So, the idea of having a whole new cast of characters, a whole new setting and a new mystery (is fun)a and the form is so malleable. It will be a fun challenge to create a new mystery after this one that can draw people in a totally different and unexpected way. That’s a really fun challenge,” he added.

Trending

Johnson assembled a star cast led by Chris Evans, Daniel Craig, Jamie Lee Curtis and Ana de Armas for the whodunnit ****** mystery. The Lionsgate project released in India on November 29.

“We will see about the sequel. I don’t want to get ahead of myself. We’ll see how this goes,” he added.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Chris Evans, Daniel Craig’s Knives Out To Get A Sequel? Director Rian Johnson REVEALS! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum