Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kriti Sanon On Her Look Panipat Look Comparisons With Bajirao Mastani’s Priyanka Chop

Views: 1262  
Old 12-03-2019, 12:32 PM

Default Kriti Sanon On Her Look Panipat Look Comparisons With Bajirao Mastani’s Priyanka Chop

Ashutosh Gowariker is all set to return to his forte of expertise with the period war drama, Panipat featuring Arjun Kapoor, Kriti Sanon and Sanjay Dutt in lead roles. But ever since the trailer of the film has come out, fans have been drawing comparisons to the costumes, sets and the acting s****s to that of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani featuring Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra.

While the costume designer of Panipat has opened up about the similarities between the costumes, it is now Kriti Sanon who has broken her silence on the constant comparisons between her characters of Parvatibai to that of Priyanka’s Kashibai from Bajirao Mastani. Kriti has said that though the looks of the characters are the same the lives and situations of both the actors are different.

Kriti Sanon On Her Look Panipat Look Comparisons With Bajirao Mastani’s Priyanka Chopra: “If The Comparison Is With Her Then It Is Great”Speaking her thoughts out, Kriti has been quoted by Pinkvilla saying, “There is no pressure. I have loved Priyanka Chopra in Bajirao Mastani. She was fabulous. But, I don’t think my character, Parvati Bai, is anywhere similar to her character (Kashi Bai). I don’t think her character went through the same journey as mine. The situation is different, upbringing is different and the whole story is different. If it is a comparison, it is a great comparison. But Parvati Bai for me is very different.”

The Heropanti actress further said, “In fact I didn’t watch any period film before I started doing Panipat because I dint want ki main galti se bhi even subconsciously kuch aisa karne lag jau jo kisi aur se similar hai.”

Trending

Directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, Panipat is slated to release on the 6th December 2019. The film also features veteran actors like Zeenat Aman, Padmini Kolhapuri and Monish Bahl in pivotal roles.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kriti Sanon On Her Look Panipat Look Comparisons With Bajirao Mastani’s Priyanka Chopra: “If The Comparison Is With Her Then It Is Great” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum