Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TV Actor Aansh Arora On Getting Clean Chit In Attempt-To-****** Case: “I Feel Relieve

Views: 714  
Old 11-25-2019, 01:23 PM

Default TV Actor Aansh Arora On Getting Clean Chit In Attempt-To-****** Case: “I Feel Relieve

Actor Aansh Arora has been given a clean chit by Ghaziabad police against a charge of attempt to ******.

Earlier this year, Aansh was booked for attempt to ****** after vandalising a convenience store in Shopprix Mall in Sector 4, Vaishali, on May 12.

[IMG]https://static-koimoi.akamaized.net/wp-content/new-galleries/2019/11/tv-actor-aansh-arora-gets-clean-chit-in-attempt-to-******-case-0001.jpg[/IMG]TV Actor Aansh Arora On Getting Clean Chit In Attempt-To-****** Case: “I Feel Relieved”According to the FIR, six masked men barged into the store on the night of May 19 this year, and threatened the staff members to withdraw the case filed against Aansh, which had been filed after a quarrel. They had also fired gunshots.

However, after a trial and four months of investigations, the police declared they found nothing against Aansh. The case has been closed now and Aansh has been given the clean chit.

Trending

“I feel relieved after getting a clean chit. I always had faith in justice of law. The truth had to come out. I thank the media and each and everybody who wished my wellbeing, and supported me throughout,” Aansh said.

Aansh is known for his roles in shows such as “Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki” and “Tanhaiyan”.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post TV Actor Aansh Arora On Getting Clean Chit In Attempt-To-****** Case: “I Feel Relieved” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum