Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Rishi Kapoor Says He Won’t Play Father Of The Hero Or Heroine In A Film

Views: 610  
Old 11-25-2019, 12:33 PM

Default Rishi Kapoor Says He Won’t Play Father Of The Hero Or Heroine In A Film

Rishi Kapoor is one of those Bollywood actors who always voices his opinion unabashedly. The actor who will be seen in The Body alongside Emraan Hashmi opened up about not doing roles that are insignificant to the film.

Rishi Kapoor will be seen in the thriller drama The Body for the first time post his battle with illness. In an interview with PTI, the actor said, “I really love my work and I am passionate about it. The length of a role is not important but I don’t want to play an insignificant role, like the father of the hero or heroine in a film. I did those earlier. But there’s a learning process,”

Rishi Kapoor Says He Won’t Play Father Of The Hero Or Heroine In A Film“Now I want to do roles which contribute to the story. There will be a saleable hero in the film and after that, if there’s any character which is important to the film and story, only then I’d do it,” he added.

Further the actor who has worked in the business for over 50 years spoke about how he doesn’t like to work round the clock like a machine and feels that breaks are healthy. He said, “If you give me a holiday, I’ll be happy for a month without a job. You need to detach from work, you need to be fresh. You need that break. You’re not a machine which can work around the clock. Everywhere in the world actors don’t work 365 days.”

Trending

The Body starring Emraan Hashmi, Rishi and Sobhita Dhulipala is set to release on December 30 this year.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Rishi Kapoor Says He Won’t Play Father Of The Hero Or Heroine In A Film appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum