Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Nagarjuna REACTS To Income Tax Raids At His Office

Views: 644  
Old 11-25-2019, 05:01 AM

Default Nagarjuna REACTS To Income Tax Raids At His Office

From the past few days, reports are doing the rounds that an income tax raid was held at Nagarjuna’s house. The rumours mentioned that the income tax officials conducted a search at Ramanaidu Studios in Hyderabad. The studio is owned by Telugu film producer Daggubati Suresh Babu and his family.

Regarding the raid, a source informed PTI, “Searches are being conducted at the residences and offices of Suresh Babu. They are part of the verification of records.” The actor has now taken to his Twitter page to clear the news of IT raid being conducted at his place.

Nagarjuna REACTS To Income Tax Raids At His OfficeNagarjuna tweeted, “Quite a few of my friends Have been calling me and asking me if I had raid from the income tax department!! This is news to me no such raid has happened on me or my offices. FYI”.

Check out the tweet below:
Quite a few of my friends Have been calling me and asking me if I had raid from the income tax department!! This is news to me no such raid has happened on me or my offices. FYI

— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) November 22, 2019

Trending

Meanwhile, Nagarjuna will be seen in Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra which stars Ranbir Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, and Alia Bhatt. A source had earlier informed Mumbai Mirror about the details of his character.

The source said, “An important event leads Shiva and Isha to Nagarjuna. The story unfolds in the ancient temple city before moving to the Himalayas. The film’s antagonists, Mouni Roy and Saurav Gurjar, also come into play because of Nagarjuna’s track. The adventure kicks off after all of them come face-to-face in Varanasi. A high-octane action sequence featuring them was shot earlier in the year.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Nagarjuna REACTS To Income Tax Raids At His Office appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum