Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

VIDEO: Tiger Shroff Is Showing Us ‘How It’s Done’ Like The Legend Michael Jackson!

Views: 590  
Old 11-22-2019, 12:52 PM

Default VIDEO: Tiger Shroff Is Showing Us ‘How It’s Done’ Like The Legend Michael Jackson!

Despite being a quite guy off the screen, Tiger Shroff is doing all the talks with his impeccable action and dance s****s. The actor within a couple of movies earned a tag of being one of the best action stars of Bollywood and the less said is better about his moves.

Being shy in personal life, Tiger is highly active on social media and keeps giving insights into his movies and fitness regime to fans. Today, the action star posted something for which his loyal fans are always craving for.

VIDEO: Tiger Shroff Is Showing Us ‘How It’s Done’ Like The Legend Michael Jackson!In the latest video he posted on Instagram, Tiger is seen imitating the steps of his idol and world’s best Michael Jackson. The video is edited in such an interesting way that one can see Tiger’s dance on the one side with original video of Jackson on the other side. He captioned it as “Mj – Let me show you how its done kid..just dont kick with the wrong leg.#mjforever #heroforlife”.

A sure shot treat to all the fans!

Trending

Meanwhile, Tiger also shared his look from Baaghi 3 a few days ago and a picture with director Ahmed Khan and producer Sajid Nadiadwala.

Recently, during a talk with IANS, Tiger shared that he wouldn’t mind picking up the microphone and singing a song as he wants to be a complete performer like Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t mind. I am a huge fan of R & B stars like (late singer) Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars. I like the fact that they are complete performers. They sing and dance. I’d like to do that as well someday,” said Tiger.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post VIDEO: Tiger Shroff Is Showing Us ‘How It’s Done’ Like The Legend Michael Jackson! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum