Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Dabangg 3: Salman Khan’s Concern For Saiee Manjrekar’s Look In The Prequel

Views: 841  
Old 10-30-2019, 05:28 AM

Default Dabangg 3: Salman Khan’s Concern For Saiee Manjrekar’s Look In The Prequel

Actor Mahesh Manjrekar’s daughter Saiee Manjrekar is all set to make her dreamy and grand Bollywood debut in Dabangg 3 which stars Salman Khan. The trailer was out last week and she plays Khan’s love interest during Chulbul Pandey’s youth days.

As we saw in the trailer, Saiee looks breathtaking and gorgeous. Celebrity stylist Ashley Rebello styled Saiee Manjrekar for the film and he got several tips from the Kick actor regarding her look.

Dabangg 3: Salman Khan’s Concern For Saiee Manjrekar’s Look In The PrequelIn an interview with the Times of India, Ashley Rebello said, “There is an introduction scene of Saiee Manjrekar in the film where I have kept her all pretty and beautiful. She is a powerhouse. She is going to make a huge impact on the silver screen. How she takes it from there is completely left to her. She is a lovely girl.”

He added, “Salman told me keep her look simple. Both PrabhuDheva and Salman felt that her innocence should not go. She is barely 19. The whole pretext of the film is on her. It is the story of Salman, Sonakshi and her. I have kept her colours very fluid and soft. I have kept it earthy but beautiful.”

Trending

Coming to Dabangg 3, the film is the third sequel to Salman Khan’s cop drama. The trailer received a great response from the audience. Directed by PrabhuDheva, the film also stars Sonakshi Sinha and Sudeep. It will hit the screens on December 20, 2019.

Did you like Saiee Manjrekar’s look from D3? Let us know in the comments below.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Dabangg 3: Salman Khan’s Concern For Saiee Manjrekar’s Look In The Prequel appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum