Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Lata Mangeshkar On Ayushmann Khurrana: “He Must Pursue Singing As Ardently As Acting”

Views: 548  
Old 09-24-2019, 11:25 AM

Default Lata Mangeshkar On Ayushmann Khurrana: “He Must Pursue Singing As Ardently As Acting”

Bollywood actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana recently posted an Instagram message on the evergreen Lata Mangeshkar hit, Saawan ke jhoole pade from the 1979 Amitabh Bachchan- starrer Jurmana.

Picking the RD Burman as a personal favourite, Ayushmaan posted the original soundtrack album-cover of Jurmana and a heart icon with the lilting number.

Lata Mangeshkar On Ayushmann Khurrana: “He Must Pursue Singing As Ardently As Acting” “From her incredible repertoire of songs I think ‘Saawan ke jhoole pade’ is one of her finest,” opined Ayushmann.

Incidentally, Mangeshkar has no recollection of this exquisite number but she is appreciative of Ayushmann’s praise.

Trending

Opening up on Ayushmann, Mangeshkar told us on Monday: “I know he is a very good actor and an equally good singer, so his appreciation comes from a genuine understanding of music. I wish him well. He must pursue singing as ardently as acting. It will enhance his performances,” said the playback legend.

When the Nightingale of India showers praise on you, it is indeed a rare honour, which must thrill Ayushmann no end.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Lata Mangeshkar On Ayushmann Khurrana: “He Must Pursue Singing As Ardently As Acting” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum