Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Hard Kaur Unfolds Industry’s Secrets Post Celebs’ Drug Controversy: “You’re Supposed

Views: 599  
Old 08-01-2019, 12:56 PM

Default Hard Kaur Unfolds Industry’s Secrets Post Celebs’ Drug Controversy: “You’re Supposed

Karan Johar recently posted a video of a star-studded bash at his place which was attended by actors like Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor, wife Mira Rajput, Vicky Kaushal, Malaika Arora, Arjun Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and girlfriend Natasha Dalal amongst others. Soon after, Akali Dal MLA – Manjinder S Sirsa accused them all of flaunting their ‘drugged state’. Now, rapper Hard Kaur is opening about the Industry’s obsession with drugs and here’s what she has to say.

In a conversation with Hindustan Times, the rapper opened up to the incident revealing, “It was okay till ‘gaanja’ was the in-thing, nowadays the industry maxim is if you don’t do coke, you ain’t cool. Doing drugs has become a showoff factor. Cocaine, after all, is an expensive drug. It’s like a gang versus gang thing. The ones that stay together snort together.”

[IMG]https://static-koimoi.akamaized.net/wp-content/new-galleries/2019/08/hard-kaur-unfolds-industrys-secrets-post-celebs-drug-controversy-youre-supposed-to-have-a-***-drugs-rock-n-roll-lifestyle-001.jpg[/IMG]Hard Kaur Unfolds Industry’s Secrets Post Celebs’ Drug Controversy: “You’re Supposed To Have A ‘***, Drugs & Rock N Roll’ LifestyleShe further on went onto make another big controversial revelation as she said, “It’s almost like I can do what I want (because) I am a star. Apparently, you are supposed to have a ‘***, drugs and rock n’ roll’ lifestyle. I’m not a perfect person you have seen me under the influence of alcohol, but I’m constantly aware of actors and models indulge in these things. Everyone does it.”

In his tweet, Sirsa took a jibe with reference to the Shahid-starrer “Udta Punjab“, which dealt with drug abuse.

Trending

He wrote, “#UDTABollywood – Fiction Vs Reality Watch how the high and mighty of Bollywood proudly flaunt their drugged state!! I raise my voice against #DrugAbuse by these stars. RT if you too feel disgusted @shahidkapoor @deepikapadukone @arjunk26 @Varun_dvn @karanjohar @vickykaushal09”
#UDTABollywood – Fiction Vs Reality

Watch how the high and mighty of Bollywood proudly flaunt their drugged state!!

I raise my voice against #DrugAbuse by these stars. RT if you too feel disgusted @shahidkapoor @deepikapadukone @arjunk26 @Varun_dvn @karanjohar @vickykaushal09 pic.twitter.com/aBiRxwgQx9

— Manjinder S Sirsa (@mssirsa) July 30, 2019

Furthermore when several Twitterati came to rescue he challenged these celebs to take a dope test. “Let us all request @karanjohar @shahidkapoor @Varun_dvn @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone to get DOPE TEST done & share report on twitter. Pls prove me wrong by dope test report I****a Ji,” he tweeted.
Since @I****aYadav is so furiously defending the celebs & advocating their innocence in drugs… Let us all request @karanjohar @shahidkapoor @Varun_dvn @arjunk26 @deepikapadukone to get DOPE TEST done & share report on twitter

Pls prove me wrong by dope test report I****a Ji https://t.co/ZtjcHC9YS2

— Manjinder S Sirsa (@mssirsa) July 31, 2019

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Hard Kaur Unfolds Industry’s Secrets Post Celebs’ Drug Controversy: “You’re Supposed To Have A ‘***, Drugs & Rock N Roll’ Lifestyle appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum