Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Ind Vs NZ World Cup 2019 Semi Final 1: New Zealand Turns The Table Around & Indian Me

Views: 1014  
Old 07-10-2019, 12:36 PM

Default Ind Vs NZ World Cup 2019 Semi Final 1: New Zealand Turns The Table Around & Indian Me

India vs New Zealand World Cup 2019 Semi Final 1 has taken an unexpected turn. After the match got halted yesterday due to heavy rain, it resumed today and NZ ended their innings at 239/8.

When India was about to start the innings, it looked like an easy match for the team. However, things took an unpredictable turn and India lost its 4 wickets pretty soon. India’s key 3 batsmen Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli and KL Rahul lost their wickets at 1 run each and that’s where an easy match turned into a nail-biting thriller.

So far all the jokes and memes were on New Zealand team but now the tables have turned. Here’s how the meme scene on Twitter looks like at this moment-

Ind Vs NZ World Cup 2019 Semi Final 1: New Zealand Turns The Table Around & Indian Meme Game Has Just Got Painfully Hilarious
true! #INDvsNZ pic.twitter.com/2LB0QCG5nx

— Krishna Jindal (@astarisbornon7) July 10, 2019

Indian Nibbas & Nibbis right now!! #INDvsNZ pic.twitter.com/7ZH3KENCsF

— Rajan Kumar Yadav (@RajanKumarYad) July 10, 2019

LOVE MY INDIA #INDvsNZ pic.twitter.com/htH6aNW1NX

— ishwar birajdar (@ishwarbirajdar8) July 10, 2019

India top order right now:#INDvsNZ pic.twitter.com/MnU9h7p5Qu

— Deepak (@dpkrajput17) July 10, 2019

Pant hitting 4s

Me : #INDvsNZ pic.twitter.com/lXWn2P0fkO

Saurabh (@Marvellous_13) July 10, 2019

Dhoni right now. #IndvsNZ pic.twitter.com/p2dzKty81R

— Bollywood Gandu (@BollywoodGandu) July 10, 2019

Everyone: "Kal ho naa ho" was the saddest movie I ever watched.

Indian top order: "Hold my lassi"#INDvsNZ pic.twitter.com/I5mi8hBHjd

— Koshiek Karan (@iamkoshiek) July 10, 2019

Me to wickets:#INDvsNZ pic.twitter.com/mRMmQz2M0m

— Rio Loves Camila (@princescamzy) July 10, 2019

Trending

Interestingly, New Zealand was also being considered one of the weakest teams in this tournament and looking at their comeback we can only say, Wow!

As we write this piece, India is playing at 65/4 in 19.4 overs and needs a strike rate of 5.77.

The match is getting more and more thrilling at this moment and that’s the beauty of cricket. Anything can change at any moment and no one can predict the result.

But just to calm down our heartbeat, India jeet to jaayega na?

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Ind Vs NZ World Cup 2019 Semi Final 1: New Zealand Turns The Table Around & Indian Meme Game Has Just Got Painfully Hilarious appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum