Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kabir Singh Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga On ‘Slap’ Statement: “Took Me Completely Wro

Views: 951  
Old 07-08-2019, 11:52 AM

Default Kabir Singh Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga On ‘Slap’ Statement: “Took Me Completely Wro

Kabir Singh director, Sandeep Reddy Vanga, has come out in defense of his latest ‘slapping’ statement and has said that he was misquoted, and the statement was blown out of proportion.

In a conversation with Times Now, Sandeep Reddy Vanga said, “Go, watch it and enjoy. If you don’t like the film, then fine. You took me completely wrong. It’s not assault when you’re so close to each other, when you can’t handle your worst thing with each other, and you don’t have the liberty of showing your worst side… The worst thing is not like ‘iss din daaru peeke aake maar rha hai’. It’s about the liberty of the expression between a couple who is deeply connected. It works for a woman also and it works for a man also. I spoke for both the sides. But sadly, they are quoting in a very wrong way.”

Kabir Singh Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga On ‘Slap’ Statement: “Took Me Completely Wrong, It’s Not Assault…”Sandeep Reddy in his recent interview with Anupama Chopra (Film Companion) had defended Kabir Singh and the thought process behind the film. He said, “When you are deeply in love and deeply connected to a woman (and vice versa), if you don’t have the liberty of slapping each other, then I don’t see anything there.”

Meanwhile, Kabir Singh is going strong even in the third week as the film is positively moving towards crossing the 250 crores mark.

Trending

Earlier, Shahid Kapoor took to social media to thank his fans for making the film such a big success. He wrote, “Your love is so overwhelming, words will always fall short. Thank you for understanding him forgiving him and loving him with all your heart. We all fall apart. And we all must strive to rise from our faults. To be better…To be wiser and to be kinder.”

He further added, “He is flawed. So are we all. You didn’t judge him you experienced him. You understood him. I have never ever felt so thankful. The most flawed character I have ever played has become my most loved.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kabir Singh Director Sandeep Reddy Vanga On ‘Slap’ Statement: “Took Me Completely Wrong, It’s Not Assault…” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum