Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Raveena Tandon Deletes Her Impulsive Tweets On Zaira Wasim Says, Maybe She Was Forced

Views: 924  
Old 07-03-2019, 10:28 AM

Default Raveena Tandon Deletes Her Impulsive Tweets On Zaira Wasim Says, Maybe She Was Forced

Zaira Wasim’s decision to quit the Bollywood came as a shock to not just the fans but to the film fraternity as well. Zaira made her Bollywood debut with none other than Aamir Khan in Dangal which was a blockbuster at the box office. She then went on to do another film with the mogul, Secret Superstar which did really well at the overseas box office. She also received a National Award for Dangal in the year 2017 and has given brilliant performances since she has made her debut. She recently became the talk of the town on her decision of quitting Bollywood and many B-Town celebs reacted to it. One of them was Raveen Tandon who got really pissed and Tweeted harsh word for the actress.

However, the actress has now deleted her then posted Tweets and apologised to the actress. She said that she reacted impulsively in the moment and said, “I wish her luck and strength. After seeing this, I now regret my first immediate tweet after reading her statement. Maybe she was forced to write what was unacceptable to people like me who love films, cinema, the industry, that I was born into. Deleting the tweet that now sounds harsh…If this is true and the reason for her to quit, if she was or is under pressure, then I do feel sad for the girl. Was she forced into writing the long statement by radicals out of fear? She was a role model to so many youngsters with dreams and inspirations that they could achieve.”

Raveena Tandon Deletes Her Impulsive Tweets On Zaira Wasim Says, Maybe She Was Forced To Write!
I wish her luck and strengthAfter seeing this,I now regret my first immediate tweet after reading her statement.Maybe she was forced to write what was unacceptable to people like me who love films,cinema,the industry, that I was born into.Deleting the tweet that now sounds harsh. https://t.co/Okcg3NrCFa

— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) July 1, 2019

If this is true and the reason for her to quit,if she was or is under pressure, then I do feel sad for the girl.Was she forced into writing the long statement by radicals out of fear?She was a role model to so many youngsters with dreams and inspirations that they could achieve. https://t.co/Ym4aih4PBC

— Raveena Tandon (@TandonRaveena) July 1, 2019

Trending

Zaira last shot for Shonali Bose’s ‘The Sky Is Pink’ opposite Priyanka Chopra and Farhan Akhtar and the movie will be released this year. She has opted out herself from the movie promotions also.

Zaira posted a long post on social media revealing her emotions and wrote, “ive years ago I made a decision that changed my life forever. As I stepped my foot in Bollywood, it opened doors of massive popularity for me. As I complete 5 years today, I want to confess that I am not truly happy with this identity, that is, my line of work. For a very long time now it has felt like I have struggled to become someone else. I kept procrastinating by tricking and deluding my conscience into the idea that I know what I am doing doesn’t feel right but assumed that I will put an end to this whenever the time feels right and I continued to put myself in a vulnerable position where it was always so easy to succumb to the environment that damaged my peace, imaan and my relationship with Allah.”

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Raveena Tandon Deletes Her Impulsive Tweets On Zaira Wasim Says, Maybe She Was Forced To Write! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum