Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

“Kangana Ranaut Is A Real Example Of Women Empowerment Says”: Anupam Kher

Views: 1040  
Old 05-28-2019, 10:00 AM

Default “Kangana Ranaut Is A Real Example Of Women Empowerment Says”: Anupam Kher

Veteran actor Anupam Kher says “Queen” actress Kangana Ranaut, whom he met at the airport here, is his favourite.

“Always a pleasure to meet the one and only and my favourite Kangana,” Anupam wrote on Instagram on Tuesday.

View this post on Instagram

Always a pleasure to meet one and only and my favourite #KanganaRanaut.

A post shared by Anupam Kher (@anupampkher) on May 27, 2019 at 9:14pm PDT

He also uploaded a few photographs of himself with her.

Dressed in a plain white dress, Kangana looked elegant with a pair of white heels and a pair of shades. Anupam too opted white for his airport look. He wore a white shirt along with a pair of denim jeans.

Trending

Anupam has often praised Kangana a lot on social media. When Kangana claimed that no one from the industry spoke about her performance in “Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi“, Anupam had lauded the actress.

He had tweeted: “Kangana Ranaut is a rockstar. She is brilliant. I applaud her courage and performances. She is also a real example of women empowerment.”

On the work front, Anupam is gearing up for the release of “One Day: Justice Delivered” while Kangana will be next seen in “Panga“.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post “Kangana Ranaut Is A Real Example Of Women Empowerment Says”: Anupam Kher appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum