Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Its role reversal on Santaan

Views: 2075  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-23-2009, 06:32 PM

Default Its role reversal on Santaan

The mood is light on Star Plus’ Santaan as the characters of the show celebrate their reunion after the Dixit family fell apart. And to celebrate the occasion all the characters do a role reversal and perform on different numbers. It is Nitika who plays Sudeep Sahir’s wife who has got the family together.

Samragyi Nema

Talking about the special sequence a source informs, “Some problems cropped up amongst the family members which led to their separation. Nitika who essays the role of Anusha always tried to bring them together and eventually succeeded. To celebrate the unison and acknowledge Nitika’s efforts, the family decides to celebrate. All the members switch roles and impersonate each other. Sudeep and Nitika who play husband and wife Kartik and Anusha perform on Hum Tum’s Saanso ko saanso as Samragyi Nema and Diwakar Pundir. Samragyi and Diwakar perform as Nitika and Sudeep on Salaam Namaste’s My dil. Daljeet impersonated Sanskriti (played by Anchal) and performed on Neal and Niki’s Halla Re. The whole sequence was fun to shoot and all of us had a blast on the sets.”

Daljeet Kaur

Director Ismail Umer Khan says, “Yes, we have shot a sequence like that and it has come out beautifully.”
Daljeet Kaur informs, “Dancing has become my second hobby now as I am doing the same on Nach Baliye. And performing on Halla Re was more fun as its one of my favourite songs and I kind of relate to that song. The number was choreographed by Habiba ma’am who is a veteran and is pleasure to work with.”

This special episode will air some time next week.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->