Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Manoj Tiwari gets political

Views: 2003  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2009, 04:42 PM
superman

Default Manoj Tiwari gets political

Bhojpuri superstar Manoj Tiwari is all set to make his political debut. He is contesting for the up-coming elections in April, 2009 from Gorakhpur. Manoj has joined the Samajwadi Party.

Talking on the new move Manoj says, “I am contesting the elections from Gorakhpur against Yogi Adityanathji who is the sitting M.P. of the city since the past 15 years. It’s a well-thought over plan and my sole aim is to improve the condition of Uttaranchal. I believe noone has ever tried to put across the matters that concern the region and Uttaranchal has been never taken seriously at the centre. People get elected from Uttaranchal but forget to address the problems affecting the people residing here when they go to the centre. There are many things that require immediate attention which can improve the condition of Uttaranchal. We are simply ignoring such a vast culture by not addressing the problems of this region.”

On being why he chose Samajwadi Party, Manoj said, “It is the people associated to this party like Mulayam Singh and Amar Singh because of whom I am contesting the elections. I strongly feel that my ideology matches with the party’s.”

Apparently even Sanjay Dutt is contesting the elections on a Samajwadi Party ticket.

With yet another actor joining politics, Parliament will start looking like a film set.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->