Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Views: 2294  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-17-2010, 01:13 PM
Award Winner

Default Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Nivedita expresses her love for Siddharth in a lyrical style in Star Plus serial Chand Chupa Badal Mein…

The soft emotive love triangle track that is going on between Nivedita (Neha Sargam), Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and Divya (Rishma Roshlani) in Star Plus and Director's Kut serial Chand Chupa Badal Mein will see the sweet, quite Nivedita express her feelings for Siddharth.

A Little Birdie informed us that, "The channel has shot for a dream sequence where Nivedita expresses her lovable feelings for Siddharth through the song Ishq Bina from the movie 'Taal' with a red rose and naughty expressions."

When contacted, Neha Sargam in a smiling tone said, "Yes it's a musical sequence where the shy girl Nivedita tries to expresses her feelings to Siddharth in a bubbly, charming way as never before. And it's a kind of a dream sequence."

When probed to how much fun it was shooting the scene she asserted, "Yes, of course it was a nice experience because I'm not that shy and silent like my character of Nivedita but while shooting this sequence my role had turned into a very bubbly, chirpy girl which is very much like me so I thoroughly enjoyed it."

And when asked how much did she enjoy grooving on the song she replied, "Actually there isn't much of dancing happening and I couldn't even enjoy the song because we didn't have the music playing in background when we shot for the same (smiles). So expressing the feelings without the music was a bit difficult but it went on well."

This musical episode is expected to telecast this week.

Tags
chand chupa badal mein

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->