Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Smriti Irani chali Tollywood?

Views: 1778  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Award Winner

Default Smriti Irani chali Tollywood?

After mesmerising the nation with her heartwarming portrayal of Tulsi Virani, a character that set a benchmark for all the bahus to grace television, actress Smriti Irani is all set to take a plunge into the cinema down South.

Irani will be seen in a Telugu movie, details of which she refused to divulge. Her second innings on television might not have been fruitful considering the mediocre performance of Maniben.com, things look bright for her on big screen.

Says Irani, "As a guideline, I never divulge the details of the project I undertake until I sign on the dotted lines. I still have to sign it and once I take up the offer, the shoot will commence by the end of the year."

According to a source, "It is Smriti's heartfelt desire to dub the movie in her voice rather than hiring a dubbing artists. She wishes to work in all languages."

We will wait for Irani to sign on the dotted lines and tell her fans more about the movie. Keep watching this space.

Tags
smriti irani, tollywood?

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->