Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

After Siddharth, Aastha to quit Babul?

Views: 2246  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Sr.Member

Default After Siddharth, Aastha to quit Babul?

After Siddharth Shukla, who played the male lead in Babul ka Aangan on Sony TV, leaving the show, news now suggests that Aastha Choudhary too has decided to do something similar.

"The story line now is not convincing. Babul started off pretty well but slowly it took some other track… ek aisa track jo original concept se kahin door hai," says Aastha who is not very happy with the way things are going.

But the production house says that they know nothing about heir lead wanting to leave the show.

"Aastha can't quit as she is lead. We've given her break and she will never decide on some thing like that. She hasn't spoken to us about her exit and is still shooting,” says an official.

But according to Aastha, she has already spoken to the producer Ratna Sinha. "I've spoken to Ratna and most probably the track would get back to how it was earlier,” she says, "Babul is my first show and I will always remain attached to it. If I leave I will miss everything about it. I share a great equation with Itishree, Navni ji and Siddharth (who has now left the show) and will miss them for sure," replies Aastha sadly.

There are also rumors that Itishree aka Shilpa who shot last in December has also left but the production house cleared the air about that too.

"She is there but her character for the time being has been minimized. She will be got back when required,” says the official.

Siddharth Shukla who played Shubh was asked to leave the show after he began to throw tantrums on the sets.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->