Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Babul Ka Aangan in trouble

Views: 1513  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Sumathi

Default Babul Ka Aangan in trouble

The show that began well is now facing spurts of bad time. With one bad news after another Babul Ka Aangan may find it difficult to stay afloat.

Following in the footsteps of lead actor Siddharth Shukla who is now out of Babul Ka Aangan, the protagonist Aastha Chaudhary and parallel lead Itishree Singh are also quitting the show. Yet another piece of news that will come as a disappointment for Babul… fans is that there are chances of the show going off air.

Every thing went well with Babul Ka Aangan until the strike happened. Post the strike there have been some hiccups with the story being revamped, TRPs declining and Siddharth Shukla saying good bye to the show.

A reliable source informs, “Siddharth Shukla, Aastha Chaudhary and Itishree Singh have quit the show one after the other in line. After Siddharth, Itishree decided to leave the show and now even Aastha is quitting. A search for Aastha’s replacement has already begun. Babul… is even tipped to go off air.”

Aastha Chaudhary says, “Yes, I am quitting Babul... The reason is that I am not happy with the current track. I don’t know where the story is going. I am in the profession of acting because it is my interest and not just for monetary gains. It is very important for me to be satisfied with what I am doing.”

Producer Ratna Sinha said, “I have no idea about Aastha leaving the show or about the show going off air.”

Despite repeated attempts to contact EVP and Business Head of Sony, Albert Almeida, he remained unavailable for his statement.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->