Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

Resolved - Error on Flexible Performance Management Appraisal Document

Views: 2420  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 07-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Award Winner

Default Resolved - Error on Flexible Performance Management Appraisal Document

Questions

We are in the process of building Performance Management using Enhancement Package 4 in ECC 6.0. I am having issues with getting the Appraisal Document to work for MSS. Just to clarify too, I have no experience with Performance Management and the fact that we are using Enhancement package 4, our Functional consultants are not sure what to expect either. One more thing, the SICF service is activated.

*) When trying to preview the Appraisal Document (com.sap.pct.erp.mss.hap_document), I am receiving a Portal Run Time error.

*) When I go into SE80, I am using Package ‘PAOC_HAP_DOCUMENT_WD_UI’ to run a test on Web Dynpro Application HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT, I am receiving ‘Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.’

*) When I go into SE80, I am using Package ‘PAOC_HAP_DOCUMENT_WD_UI’ to run a test on Web Dynpro Configuration HAP_AC_MAIN_DOC, I am receiving “‘Error in Calling Up Application’ The Web Dynpro application was called up with the wrong URL parameters”.

QUESTIONS:
1) Do I have to implement Generic Performance Management (com.sap.pct.erp.mss.14.generic_performance_manage ment) to call the appraisal document?
2) Is there any special configuration that needs to be done to make the HAP_MAIN_DOC work (portal or R/3)?
3) Do I need to manually create an SICF service for this?
4) Is there any documentation on how to implement the Flexible?

Answers

You really can't test HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT directly.

You need to call up the new webdynrpo for the MSS Performance management Landing area: HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS - from here the application integrates into the HAP_MAIN_DOC.

Also, there are a number of notes around this integration step. There is scenarios where the flexible landing page application when launched accidentally launches the predefined document viewing application, you must review each of these notes, some of them require manual fixes in the portal content adminstration (1416756):

1468466 Performance Management Launchpad Configuration
1463821 Performance Management Portal Configuration
1416756 OBN Configuration in Performance Management
1408243 Configuration for object-based navigation

Latest News in SAP HR Forum