Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dr. Siddhant, now the disciplinarian!

Views: 1543  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Award Winner

Default Dr. Siddhant, now the disciplinarian!

After weeks of fun and frolic at Sanjeevni Hospital, the coming week will pose trying times for Dr. Siddhant (Karan Wahi) on STAR One’s Dill Mill Gayye after he will appointed as the disciplinarian at Sanjeevani Hospital.

Dr. Shashank (Mohnish Behl) will shoulder him with the responsibility of looking after the smooth running of the hospital and assigning the interns their work. But the doctor will face trouble while dealing with his colleagues who will not take him seriously and will trouble him endlessly.
Informs our source informs us, “Dr. Sid who has dethroned his wife Dr. Riddhima will face trouble while managing his immediate colleagues who will not take him seriously. They will not obey him at all since he has been the relaxed friend to them.

They will have fun at his expense and at one point will even colour his face black! We are also going to shoot a song sequence between Riddhima – Armaan and Shilpa which will be aired in the coming week.” By what we hear, Sid will be treated as an out cast!

An excited Dr. Siddhant says, “Yes, Dr. Shashank has made me the disciplinarian and I will take charge of the activities in the hospital now. I will face lot of truble from my friends as it’s rightly said that your friends will support you in your lows but will envy you during your highs

They feel that I have flattered Dr. Shashank to be appointed as the discipline incharge. But the fact is that Dr. Shashank overhears me giving some gyaan to Dr. Riddhima and is impressed by my foresight and ability to handle the crisis.” And Karan Wahi adds, “I am going to have fun shooting for the track as we have discussed the track among ourselves and are working out on how to improvise myself.”

“Till now I was taking tips from Armaan and now he will take orders from me!”, signs off a proud Dr. Siddhant.

As of now, Armaan mistakes the sleep walking medicine to be tetanus and gives it to Dr. Shashank. Armaan is furious at Shilpa when she accuses him of giving sleep walking medicine to Shashank, when it’s her doing. He is worried about Shashank getting to know about his blunder.

Siddhant tells Riddhima to meet him in the recreation room and confesses his love for her on their date. He surprises her by gifting her a skimpy dress. Riddhima apologises to Siddhant for not accepting his gift.
Watch out for Dr. Sid trying to deal with the crisis on Dill Mill Gayye, Monday to Friday, 8:00 pm on STAR One

Tags
dill mill gayye, dr. siddhant

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->