Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajji and Geet bond off screen as well

Views: 2454  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-19-2010, 04:52 PM

Default Rajji and Geet bond off screen as well

STAR One’s prime time show Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi is on the cusp of an off-screen twist! The fact is that the on-screen sisters Geet and Rajji are hitting it off so well that they've also become sisters in real life! In the hit serial Geet's fight for justice has been joined in by Rajji (Trishika Tiwari) who fully supports her.

More on Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi : Discuss here | Watch full episodes | Official Website

We spoke to Trishika Tiwari aka Rajji about her bond with Drashti Dhami, “On-screen, I am supporting my elder sister Geet, who is passing through mental and physical trauma in her quest for justice. She is almost alone in her search for Dev, who has duped her. But Rajji is with her. And off-screen our bonding is blooming too. We share the same make-up room and vanity van... Share our dabba (food packets) too! We chit-chat a lot which includes gossiping about Bollywood, which new films are releasing and then our silly Punjabi jokes which no one else understands!”

Further she told us that, “During the start of the show, I was told by the production people to share a room with Drashti and I had no problems. Earlier, I used to be very chup-chaap. I was observing Drashti and wondering if I would be able to share a good rapport. Slowly I grew to like her company and now we are very good friends and sisters as well. She is like my elder sister, who sometimes scolds me if I do any masti on the sets. Just a few days back, we had a long break which gave us enough time to rest so we went to our make up room and slept for one hour which is important for us, then she has a lap-top so we were watching a Hindi movie Oye Lucky..Lucky Oye and it was great fun watching the movie.

Later we were listening to music and were dancing in our room! I really enjoy her company. I was very sad when I came to know that the Amritsar shoot was only for one day and it was only for Drashti and Gurmeet. I am going to miss my didi a lot. During the emotional scenes, we just hug each other and we feel very bad for Geet's character.”

Drashti Dhami aka Geet said, "Trishika is a laughter riot on sets. Its fun shooting with her. When we are not shooting we just go on talking and giggling on any matter. Even while giving takes our director had to say 'Drashti and Trishika please stop laughing'. She is like my younger sister and friend. We share our food as well. She likes to eat my food and I like to eat her food. Sometimes we order food from outside. Overall it's good fun shooting with Trishika."

Current track: Geet signs the property papers brought by Maan. Gurvinder is hiding from Brij's men and meets Rajji.
So watch Rajji help her sister Geet in her fight every Monday to Friday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->