Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Geet ne stop kara di jodi!

Views: 1748  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-04-2010, 12:56 PM

Default Geet ne stop kara di jodi!

had first reported Star One's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi is all set to wrap up. The latest development is Endemol's Geet will replace it.

Geet will go on air on February 26 and Love Ne Mila Di Jodi will go off-air a day before. The last day of the shooting and how the show will end is not yet known.

Chandana Sharma who plays Damini in the show says, "Yes, it's going off-air. I will miss my show badly as I have enjoyed playing Damini a lot and I am also very emotionally attached to the show."

She adds, "But good things come to an end. I am not in a hurry to take up anything. I want to use this time to relax as Love Ne Mila Di Jodi's shoot has been very hectic. I will get a break after a very long time and so will enjoy it as much as I can."

Geet stars Gurmeet Chaudhary in the lead role along with Talat Rekhi, Mayank Sharma and Rinku Bohra and a few others. The story is about a typical Punjabi family and how they smile through their difficulties

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->