Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vindoo Dara Singh gets connected with an NGO

Views: 1374  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Award Winner

Default Vindoo Dara Singh gets connected with an NGO

Bigg Boss 3 winner, Vindoo Dara Singh visited Vatsalya Foundation at Mahalaxmi yesterday to meet the underprivileged children from the foundation.

An Indya source tells us, “Few children had visited the set of Bigg Boss. Vindoo is a highly emotional individual. He gifted a DVD player and set of CD’s of his films to the organization from the winning amount for the right causes on the right people.”

We spoke to Vindoo Dara Singh, “Yes I had gone to this NGO which is there near the Race course, Mahalaxmi.These kids are so innocent that we tend to forget all our sorrows.Some of the kids from the organization had come during the shoot of the Bigg Boss 3 and at that time I had promised them that I will visit their home, so now I did it.”

Further, he told us, “I don’t want to glorify myself that I have done this or done that but I am just doing my work which I genuinely felt. In future also, I will be connected with the NGO who helps these needy kids.”

Great going Vindoo

Tags
ngo, vindoo dara singh

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->