Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hussain talks about his friends

Views: 1665  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Award Winner

Default Hussain talks about his friends

Hussain Kuwajerwala shares his list of friends in the industry. These friends have become like family for him over the years.

Hussain Kuwajerwala shares his list of friends in the industry. These friends have become like family for him over the years.
Shakti Anand- Sai
Ya, it was through Kyunki... that most of us came into the limelight and I've been close friends with Shakti ever since. The bond has grown through the years and he is one of my closest friends in the industry.

The intensity is more so because our friendship has come a long way, from our bike days, to cars and now our own house. It is like a 'rags to riches' kind of transition we have both faced and seen each other grow through it. From vada pavs and burgers to luxurious hotels. We have both seen and lived it all! Thus, our bond has a lot of mutual understanding, sharing and trust. Shakti and I have also been very alike, mentally.

Our wavelengths have more or less always matched. He was then the one and only person, whom I could share my thoughts with and Tina too has been very comfortable around him from the very beginning. Tomorrow if we need help for whatsoever reason, I am sure they would go out of their way for us.

About Gaurav Khanna
Gaurav is a very good, a practical person with a very rational attitude towards life. He has done his MBA but like most of us, he realized one fine morning, how he is more of the modelling and acting kind of a person. He loved the camera and was good at it. He is very hard working and always on the move.

Gaurav, Vivaan and I have worked together in the past and 99% of the times, we would all three be rolling with laughter, courtesy Mr. Gaurav Khanna! He is great pleasure to work with too and we hope he settles down someday soon as we have all been begging him to be hooked and give up his bachelorhood at least now.
Shilpa and Apoorva Agnihotri
I have known Shilpa since our Kyunki... days. She is a very sweet person and every time we would meet, we would be like a house on fire, pulling each other's leg. All my memories with Shilpa have been only fun and laughter. She is a wonderful human being, great to be with and around. She is very reliable, helpful and always there, just a phone call away. I have not known Apoorva much. Ive only known him as the Pardes star. It was only after Shilpa's marriage to him, that we got familiar.
Vivan Bathena
Vivan is the 'man who knows it all' as we popularly refer to him as! He is very knowledgeable and well versed with topics from medicines to home furnishings! At times, I would actually wonder whether he is faking all that information!

He is also very good with video games, although not a total junky. He once lost to his wife, Gaurav and I could not stop teasing him about it! Especially because it was a boxing match, a male-dominated game! We do not make plans like before because we are all occupied with our day to day doings, but whenever we do meet, it's like old times.
Now what after Dance Premeire League?

Nothing as of now. The roles are not that challenging and now I am not keen in doing daily soaps. Now I am looking forward for my big Bollywood dream so I am meeting people from the industry.

Tags
hussain kuwajerwala

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->