Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sunil Pal's film in Guinness book

Views: 2187  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-18-2010, 02:24 PM
Award Winner

Default Sunil Pal's film in Guinness book

Stand-up comedian Sunil Pal’s production Bhavnao Ko Samjho enters the Guinness Book of World Records.

The first winner of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge has set to record and a high benchmark for himself. His first production, Bhavnao Ko Samjho, that toplines 51 stand-up comedians has made it to the Guinness Book of World records.

About this success, “I m very happy and excited with this honour. Jack Brockbank from UK-based organisation that handles the World Records flew down to hand over the certificate to me. He asked me the reason I used so many stand-up comedians in one film. I told him I wanted to make a film without regular faces. But I didn’t think that this out-of the box will also end up making my film an out-of-the-box project.”

Further, he told in the print, “The story of the film revolves around a property worth Rs.1, 000 crore.All the characters, played by the comics, strive hard to get hold of it. Each one uses the line ‘Bhavnao Ko Samjho’to take over the property.”

Later on, he told that the industry and trade people have reacted positively towards the film. “Everyone who came for the premiere was extremely supportive and enjoyed the film.I has started my work for my next film.”

Tags
film, guinness book, sunil pal's

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->