Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rakhi’s loss, Sambhavna’s gain

Views: 2008  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2008, 02:05 PM

Default Rakhi’s loss, Sambhavna’s gain

The dancing divas have openly declared a war. If Rakhi Sawant has her B grade fans whistling to her moves, Sambhavna has the votes of the Bhojpuri audience. What’s common between the two are their moves. On reality shows and TV channels both Sambhavna and Rakhi have made their hatred for each other very obvious.

But looks like their differences have reached another level. The buzz is that both the women were signed on the dotted line to be a part of the reality show, Dancing Queens on Colors. But things changed at the 11th hour. Apparently, Rakhi pulled out of the show when she learnt that she will be competing with her arch rival Sambhavna. It wasn’t insecurity that made the Sawant woman opt out of the show. “I think she didn’t want to be seen in the same frame as Sambhavna,” says the channel.

We spoke to Sambhavna about her rivalry with Rakhi, “I don’t know much about the contestants and their backgrounds. I met most of them at the official meet held a few days ago and most of them came across as warm and friendly.” What about a certain Ms Rakhi Sawant? “I’ve head that she was doing the show but that’s all. What happened after that is something that I’m clueless about. All I can tell you is that other girls in the show will have a tough competition from me,” assures Seth. Wonder how Sawant will react to this.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->