Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ammaji gets three times lucky....

Views: 1978  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-04-2009, 05:27 PM

Default Ammaji gets three times lucky....

It had to happen sooner than later. Ammaji had made life miserable for everyone in Na Aana Is Des Laado (Colors), so naturally she has more enemies than the fingers on her hands.

And one of them is her brother in-law Dharam Veer Sangwan played by Kannan Arunachalam who will make not one but three attempts to **** her. The first one will happen on Monday. The second one will be later this month (around the 20th) and the final attempt will be on December 30. Looks like, the pandit has chosen three auspicious dates for the same!

A source informs, “Ammaji’s brother-in-law has always been unhappy about the fact that it’s she who rules the house. And she doesn’t even respect him. He had been plotting against Ammaji since quite some time and that’s the reason he got his son Avatar (Harish Verma) married to Rangeeli (Menka Lalwani).”

But Rangeeli changed after entering the house and she is now busy ****ering up Ammaji. It is now believed that Kannan will threaten Rangeeli with dire consequences and she will give in. Together they will make their first attempt on Monday.

A source adds, “There will be three fatal attempts on Ammaji but she will survive all three! Not just that, Kannan will even get caught and get punished for it.”

We called up Kannan but he refused to divulge any details.

Interestingly, Meghna Malik, who plays Ammaji was very surprised when she came to know that there will be three fatal attempts on her. She says, “This is the news you are giving me and I will ask the producers why they are planning me to **** so many times (laughs).”

She adds jokingly, “You will have to ask the production team whether they manage to **** me the third time around.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->