Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Panchi Bora in Russian show

Views: 2285  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-21-2009, 07:14 PM

Default Panchi Bora in Russian show

TV actor Panchi Bora who did a TV commercial with Aamir Khan is back in news again as now this Kayamath girl is doing a Russian show, which is a love story.

We spoke to Panchi Bora us about her first international show

“I am very excited about this role to I am going to play. I was bored of doing the same drama shows and so I wanted some change in my career hence i opted for this show. I did the auditions and was selected. The show is a romantic story between an Indian girl and Russian boy. I play the character called Maya who is very ambitious in her life. She is a true Indian and believes in Indian values and customs but at the same time, she is very contemporary.”

Further she told us that, “The shooting of the show is in Moscow and I had an great experience shooting in Moscow and the entire crew members were very co-operative with me and overall it was fun shooting with them.The show will be on air on a leading entertainment channel but unfortunately I wont able to see this show over here so will have to see it through you tube.The show will be in English and will have an Indian title .”

The show will be on air in January on Russian TV .

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->