Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shweta Tiwari’s starry tantrums

Views: 1624  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-18-2009, 08:21 PM

Default Shweta Tiwari’s starry tantrums

TV actor Shweta Tiwari is causing trouble on the sets of Sony’s Comedy Circus-Teen Ka Tadka.She is unpopular with the show's co-contestants and crew members of the show.

About her behaviour one of the contestants said, “Throwing tantrums, refusing to rehearse and reporting hours late to the sets are just few of the things Shweta does.”

On condition of secrecy, the contestant further “Shweta walks in late but she gets really irritated if she is made to wait even for a few minutes. She does not mingle with us and keeps to herself.”

Another source reveals, “If she is chatting on the phone, she keeps others waiting till she leisurely finishes her conversation. Her mantra is 'Don't count me as everybody, I am Shweta Tiwari'. She has often ticked off production people when they have asked her to be ready for a shot or when others are waiting to complete shooting. She behaves like an uncrowned queen even though now she is not a big star. She is only doing Comedy Circus but is still behaving like this while Anoop Soni, who is a part of Balika Vadhu, which is such a popular show, is so good to everyone.”

About all this Shweta's teammate, Anoop Soni while he was busy shooting for Comedy Circus quoted, “Shweta, Rehman (the third team-mate) and I have started to bond during the shooting. So, I cannot comment on this.” Shweta ironically dismissed the story.

About her performance

Shweta Tiwari is actually rocking the show. She is very good at her comic timing which has really impressed the judges especially film director Rohit Shetty and her performance in improving with every new episode. Rohit is so impressed that he is planning to take her in his upcoming movie. Not only judges but even the audience is loving her comic avatars.

Tags
teen ka tadka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->