Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Comedy Circus completes 100 episodes...

Views: 1967  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-18-2009, 07:56 PM

Default Comedy Circus completes 100 episodes...

Teen Ka Tadka will have no elimination this week. Comedy Circus achieves an enormous feat as it completes 100 episodes on 28th November...

Comedy Circus - Teen Ka Tadka
will have Himesh Reshamiya as special guest this week. The singer cum actor was accompanied by Sonal and Shehnaz, his co-stars in his upcoming movie Radio.

According to our source, "This week will see no elimination".

However, the next week that is the episode to be aired on 28th November will see Tina Dutta, Harsh Chaya and Jimmy Moses bowing out.

According to our source, "The episode on 28th November will mark the completion of 100 episodes of Comedy Circus. On this special occasion, Rashmi Desai, Tina Dutta's co-star in Uttaran will make a surprise visit and will be seen anchoring the show along with Roshni Chopra.

When contacted, Rashmi Desai confirmed the news and said, "Yes I will be there for one episode just to cheer up all the contestants. I had a great time with Roshni Chopra who is hosting the show. I perform an act with Sudesh Lahiri and also play a gag on Bharti Singh"

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->